WandaVision (Spoilers!)

Acgott

Well, holy **** that was one helluva next-to-last ep.

Great callbacks and fantastic character development.   From the childhood scene with the probability hex, to the Mind Stone & flashforward to the SW, the post-Wakanda scene (my favorite in terms of building the characters), and of course, the SW reveal & post-credits scene.

*Chef's kiss* to the writers & producers, can't wait for the final ep.   Also think this ends as a direct entry to Multiverse of Madness at this stage....1 week can't come soon enough.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

So they still didn’t explain how she made vision. Did she just manifest him out of nowhere?

Spoiler

Chaos magic - Westview Vision created from nothing, which makes her a Scarlet Witch.   What Agatha was referring to.    You see him created in the TV set from the TV character on screen.  

He’s not the Vision from SWORD lab.    That’s White Vision in the post credits scene.  

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

I know it's gotta be over-hyped, but I'm looking forward to seeing who the astrophysicist is.

I just had the crazy thought of it being Dr. Doom pre-heel turn. He has a background in science and magic. So it could work and it could start setting him up as the next big villain. Maybe this is how he gets his magic in the MCU.

I expect nothing but a minor let down tbh. But my body is ready.

5 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I know it's gotta be over-hyped, but I'm looking forward to seeing who the astrophysicist is.

I just had the crazy thought of it being Dr. Doom pre-heel turn. He has a background in science and magic. So it could work and it could start setting him up as the next big villain. Maybe this is how he gets his magic in the MCU.

I expect nothing but a minor let down tbh. But my body is ready.

That's fair.  He would work. Anyone else always think  those commercials for Inspiration4 are just viral Fantastic Four marketing? 

Some really cringeworthy dialogue in this episode but the story is still progressing along nicely. Director Hayward is such a 1-dimensional character that could use some more character development. I’m curious to see from whom these decisions are coming from above him. 

I don’t expect any Avengers to make guest appearances but this problem with Wanda and Agatha clearly calls for more powerful help. But tbh I’m not certain there is anyone who can.  It wouldn’t surprise me if the govt turns on the remaining Avengers too. Bucky is still a wanted man and I’m sure we’ll see him (and Falcon by association) pursued in their series. Hawkeye is probably a wanted man for his actions as Ronin.  Tony and Natasha are dead. Cap is retired and his super soldier serum is clearly wearing off.  Captain Marvel is likely off world gallivanting in space.  So are Thor and the GOTG. Monica seems to be her only hope depending on what this new Vision is...

clean.jpg