WandaVision (Spoilers!)

Acgott

White Vision is the Vision that's always in my head. My first experience with the character was in an arcade game back in the mid 90s. That's the version they used for the game. The Hawkeye with the purple face mask thing was in it too. 

For that same reason I'll always think Yellow and Brown Wolverine is best. Different game, but same idea.  

• Like 4

On 2/27/2021 at 3:37 PM, thrILL! said:

Some really cringeworthy dialogue in this episode but the story is still progressing along nicely. Director Hayward is such a 1-dimensional character that could use some more character development. I’m curious to see from whom these decisions are coming from above him. 

I don’t expect any Avengers to make guest appearances but this problem with Wanda and Agatha clearly calls for more powerful help. But tbh I’m not certain there is anyone who can.  It wouldn’t surprise me if the govt turns on the remaining Avengers too. Bucky is still a wanted man and I’m sure we’ll see him (and Falcon by association) pursued in their series. Hawkeye is probably a wanted man for his actions as Ronin.  Tony and Natasha are dead. Cap is retired and his super soldier serum is clearly wearing off.  Captain Marvel is likely off world gallivanting in space.  So are Thor and the GOTG. Monica seems to be her only hope depending on what this new Vision is...

clean.jpg

I feel Doctor Strange is going to pop up either at the climate of the battle or in a post credit scene. It seems they’re setting up for him to help Wanda control her “Chaos Magic”.

Edited by TitanSlim

3 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

I feel Doctor Strange is going to pop up either at the climate of the battle or in a post credit scene. It seems they’re setting up for him to help Wanda control her “Chaos Magic”.

Agreed. It’s a progression that needs to happen as it’s his job to protect the Earth from these kinds of magical threats.  There is a ton of material to pull from as Dr. Strange was front and center trying to help Wanda with this dilemma in the comics. 

Watched the episode again.  Just some great juicy character development.

Vision's line about grief being your love for that person persevering is a great line.  Hits you right in the feels.

I wish the reveal were an episode earlier or there was one more episode before the finale, i'd love it if we could go a little deeper on Agatha.  Then again, she might still be around post-Wandavision, so we'll have to see what happens.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Vision's line about grief being your love for that person persevering is a great line.  Hits you right in the feels.

I wish the reveal were an episode earlier or there was one more episode before the finale, i'd love it if we could go a little deeper on Agatha.  Then again, she might still be around post-Wandavision, so we'll have to see what happens.

With so much still left on the table, it really feels like we are going to have some very big stuff left unanswered at the end of this series. Wouldn’t be all that surprised if we get next to nothing answered and its a HUGE cliffhanger that they intend to answer in the next couple of movies/series. Probably not F&WS, but could be in the Loki series. And probably not in Black Widow as that was originally slated for prior to WV, but Shang-Chi, Eternals, Spider-Man 3, and Multiverse of Madness should all be impacted by this if not have direct correlations, and there for maybe some explanations of what we just got.

2 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

With so much still left on the table, it really feels like we are going to have some very big stuff left unanswered at the end of this series. Wouldn’t be all that surprised if we get next to nothing answered and its a HUGE cliffhanger that they intend to answer in the next couple of movies/series. Probably not F&WS, but could be in the Loki series. And probably not in Black Widow as that was originally slated for prior to WV, but Shang-Chi, Eternals, Spider-Man 3, and Multiverse of Madness should all be impacted by this if not have direct correlations, and there for maybe some explanations of what we just got.

It isn’t happening in F & WS that was supposed to go ahead of Wandavision IIRC. 

On 3/2/2021 at 4:11 AM, THE DUKE said:

Rewatched today too. That line of "what is grief if not love persevering" is great stuff. Such an emotional roller coaster for 40 minutes.