WandaVision (Spoilers!)

Acgott

Loved to finally see how the world saw the return of everyone who “blipped” (uhh that’s the name?) and how that too caused worldwide chaos.  That really helped anchor this show to the MCU. Also love that we’re finally getting to see just how powerful Wanda truly is.  

Will she bring back Piotr?  Will Marvel give us Michael Fassbender as their father Magneto (please please please)?

7 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Loved to finally see how the world saw the return of everyone who “blipped” (uhh that’s the name?) and how that too caused worldwide chaos.  That really helped anchor this show to the MCU. Also love that we’re finally getting to see just how powerful Wanda truly is.  

Will she bring back Piotr?  Will Marvel give us Michael Fassbender as their father Magneto (please please please)?

Dude, if Fassbender shows up, I'm going to fanboy like a 90's girl at a NSync concert

• Like 3

On 1/29/2021 at 10:28 PM, Outpost31 said:

Any mutants yet?

PM me if so.

Otherwise don’t PM me.

I was kinda sad that they didn't show the kid at all in this.  I figured his/her abilities were speed, just like her Quicksilver.  How else does she go from barely pregnant to delivery in one day in the last episode.

That episode was perfect.

Watched it a third time.  I'm so curious as to what Vision is in all this.  I get the townspeople being controlled and temporarily showing that terror, but what i'm still not sure about is how is Vision having the same doubts/concerns?  He's shown an awareness that something is off in each episode, but is that somehow actually Vision being powered by Wanda's power via her power coming from an infinity stone, or is her memory of him anchoring her to reality and knowing that she shouldn't be doing this?  I think the latter option makes more sense and that she knows it's a bastardization of his memory and part of her revolts against that, but that she also wants to be there with him in a life together she wanted even if it is not how she wanted it.

yes.gif

YES! YES! YES! YES!

Multiverse baby! (maybe)

She actually took Vision's body!  Was his body in pieces in the lab or did I just see that wrong?  Love that Vision is strong enough to fight the hex as well and that his moral compass is uncorrupted.

"She re-cast Pietro?!?"  What an ending.  I hope this is the first real breach of the multi-verse outside of Dormomu that we get to see (since we know Far From Home wasn't a real breach) and that is actually X-Men Pietro from that universe.

I can't wait to see what this show does with the last 4 episodes.

And how dumb is the sword director?  Take the shot?  She can clearly see it coming, the only way it'd be possible would be if they could somehow be in there outside of her control and without her knowing.

1 minute ago, THE DUKE said:

yes.gif

YES! YES! YES! YES!

Multiverse baby! (maybe)

She actually took Vision's body!  Was his body in pieces in the lab or did I just see that wrong?  Love that Vision is strong enough to fight the hex as well and that his moral compass is uncorrupted.

"She re-cast Pietro?!?"  What an ending.  I hope this is the first real breach of the multi-verse outside of Dormomu that we get to see (since we know Far From Home wasn't a real breach) and that is actually X-Men Pietro from that universe.

I can't wait to see what this show does with the last 4 episodes.

And how dumb is the sword director?  Take the shot?  She can clearly see it coming, the only way it'd be possible would be if they could somehow be in there outside of her control and without her knowing.

I feel dumb for not thinking that’d be how Evan Peters would come in as just one of the multiverse Quicksilver's that got plucked.

I’m curious if this does take place before Far From Home like some people have speculated. 

So we have the Modern Family-esque episode next and then who knows for the last 3. Can’t wait.

SWORD director has to be a Skrull, right? Or would that be too on the nose? That’s the one thing I’ve started to think about is throughout all this content for Phase 4 they have to be planting seeds for the Secret Invasion series.

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Saw it coming but like what does it mean on the grander scale?!?

This is going to roll right into Dr Strange and the Multiverse of Madness, so this could get real big real quick if she starts ripping holes and moving people through the multiverse.

Now, something i'm curious about, is in Endgame, Thanos said he broke the stones down into their basic molecules, or something along those lines.  While he said he destroyed the stones, he didn't really, he just made it impossible (or near impossible) for someone to wield them again, but I think the power of the stones still exist.  It could also be why Wanda's power has taken such a leap up, as she is still powered by the reality stone, but is unbound by the stone at this point with it in so many pieces.  Vision was in part powered by the mind stone, so that would also explain how Wanda was able to "resurrect" him with a similar power source, just channeled through her.