Can you fix my 0-4 team?

Hunter2_1

I have a decent fantasy record, but I am up against it this year. Getting no luck. Here's what I got

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: Jay Ajayi / Carlos Hyde

WR: Antonio Brown / Terrell Pryor 

TE: Martellus Bennett

W/R: Chris Hogan

K: Gano / D: Texans

Bench

QB: Carr, RB: James White/Derrick Henry, WR: Nelson Agholor, TE: Rudolph.

Just put in a request for Goff replacing Carr, and Bilal Powell replacing James White. 

:( thanks 

Don't trade Ajayi, his value right now is junk. I would look at moving Antonio for a couple guys. I love Devante Parker + player or you might be able to use the Brown name to get Diggs and another bench player. 

Is this an auction? How do you have both Brown and Ajayi?

10 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

Don't trade Ajayi, his value right now is junk. I would look at moving Antonio for a couple guys. I love Devante Parker + player or you might be able to use the Brown name to get Diggs and another bench player. 

That's not too surprising. Ajayi didn't go until pick 18 in my main league.  

14 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:

Good advice! I'll go in for Diggs and an RB.

Only an 8 team league. I guess that's how I got both. 

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Good advice! I'll go in for Diggs and an RB.

Only an 8 team league. I guess that's how I got both. 

Yeah definitely try and do a 2 for 1 for Brown. Wait for Ajayi to have a great week and then try and swing for the fences with him too.

No offense, but for an 8 team league that roster is horrible. Even if you showed me that roster before the season started I would've thought the same.

1 hour ago, steadypimpin said:

Yeah definitely try and do a 2 for 1 for Brown. Wait for Ajayi to have a great week and then try and swing for the fences with him too.

No offense, but for an 8 team league that roster is horrible. Even if you showed me that roster before the season started I would've thought the same.

OK thanks

Well, I was pick 3 and went Brown over Elliot (suspended at the time). Next pick was Ajayi based on everyone's projections that he'd be a monster this season. Then the rest is the rest. I've had some ridiculous luck like going up against Crabtree in week 2, Hunt in week 1. Pryor hasn't lived up to hype. Bennett is anonymous (who'd have thought that?!). Oh well.

13 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

OK thanks

Well, I was pick 3 and went Brown over Elliot (suspended at the time). Next pick was Ajayi based on everyone's projections that he'd be a monster this season. Then the rest is the rest. I've had some ridiculous luck like going up against Crabtree in week 2, Hunt in week 1. Pryor hasn't lived up to hype. Bennett is anonymous (who'd have thought that?!). Oh well.

Brown and Ajayi aren't the problem. 3 and 13 are good spots for them. It's the rest of the picks that have me confused. I got Hyde in the 3rd round of a 12 team, Hogan in the 11th. I just don't get how your rounds 5-10 went. You obviously went hyde and pryor next but after that everyone seems like a late round pick

Just now, JBURGE25 said:

Brown and Ajayi aren't the problem. 3 and 13 are good spots for them. It's the rest of the picks that have me confused. I got Hyde in the 3rd round of a 12 team, Hogan in the 11th. I just don't get how your rounds 5-10 went. You obviously went hyde and pryor next but after that everyone seems like a late round pick

I can't remember. I know that I draft QBs higher than everyone else usually. I drafted Rodgers first two seasons ago (and won the league). Drafted Brady first in 07 (won the league). So I reckon I went Matt Ryan either 3rd or 4th.....eesh. 

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I can't remember. I know that I draft QBs higher than everyone else usually. I drafted Rodgers first two seasons ago (and won the league). Drafted Brady first in 07 (won the league). So I reckon I went Matt Ryan either 3rd or 4th.....eesh. 

It is what it is. Your only hope now is to try and sell some guys high and buy some lower players. Pray Brown and Ajayi have great weeks so you can scrape a win out and then trade them. 

I wouldn't touch Amari personally. If Carr was still in he was a good buy low candidate. I don't want any part of him now with Carr out 2-6 weeks and with how inconsistent he has already been this year

Re: Bennett and Pryor; I have a general rule of thumb. I don't want a receiver in the first year on a new team. Let someone else deal with that

Archived