Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Texas_OutLaw7

CeeDee Lamb, Best WR in Dallas

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

I think Dallas would like a do over.....

Ed Werder@WerderEdESPN· 33m
Research confirms observation that #Cowboys played lot of snaps without WR Amari Cooper. In fact, according to @pfref, Cooper’s snap count percentage has decreased weekly from 94 percent to 91, 79, 76 and 63 yesterday vs NYG.
 
This speaks well of MG and CD for sure, but also think he can throw Wilson’s development into mix as well.  

No doubt. Sucks we're stuck with him for another season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahahahahaha

Amari Cooper is on pace for a career high in yards this season, what were they expecting from him if "best year of his career" wasn't going to be good enough?

CeeDee Lamb only played 55% of the snaps yesterday... do they want a do-over on him, too?

Dallas has put together a historically explosive skill position group, and people will try to convince you that the Cowboys regret it. 

"But are the too explosive?"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Hahahahahaha

Amari Cooper is on pace for a career high in yards this season, what were they expecting from him if "best year of his career" wasn't going to be good enough?

CeeDee Lamb only played 55% of the snaps yesterday... do they want a do-over on him, too?

Dallas has put together a historically explosive skill position group, and people will try to convince you that the Cowboys regret it. 

"But are the too explosive?"

I don’t think they necessarily regret anything, Nor do I tbh, who knew CD was going to be gift wrapped to us. I’m just saying a do over as right now I’d be totally comfortable rolling with MG, CD, Wilson and having Coop’s 20m allotted to some defensive help. 
There’s not a thing wrong with having a multitude of offensive fire power, just wish we had some on the other side.

Edited by WizardHawk
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I don’t think they necessarily regret anything, Nor do I tbh, who knew CD was going to be gift wrapped to us. I’m just saying a do over as right now I’d be totally comfortable rolling with MG, CD, Wilson and having Coop’s 20m allotted to some defensive help. 
There’s not a thing wrong with having a multitude of offensive fire power, just wish we had some on the other side.

It's also the rub with giving a guy a long term deal as a means to lowering the 1st year cap hit. Spreading that money out not only makes it hard to move off of the player, it makes it untradeable

With this season in the dumps, and Lamb/Gallup/Wilson being legit, moving Cooper for a pick and freeing up the capspace for next season would be the most prudent thing to do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I don’t think they necessarily regret anything, Nor do I tbh, who knew CD was going to be gift wrapped to us. I’m just saying a do over as right now I’d be totally comfortable rolling with MG, CD, Wilson and having Coop’s 20m allotted to some defensive help. 
There’s not a thing wrong with having a multitude of offensive fire power, just wish we had some on the other side.

If we are talking magic do-overs, I think here are a few they might consider:

  • re-signing Jaylon Smith
  • re-signing Ezekiel Elliott
  • Taco over TJ Watt
  • Trysten Hill over Juan Thornhill
  • Not re-signing Dak 2 years ago
  • Letting Byron walk

But not re-signing the on-pace-for 1,300 yards receiver who very consistently takes on the opposing teams best cornerback and opens stuff up for the rest of the offense? I think they'd do that deal again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

If we are talking magic do-overs, I think here are a few they might consider:

  • re-signing Jaylon Smith
  • re-signing Ezekiel Elliott
  • Taco over TJ Watt
  • Trysten Hill over Juan Thornhill
  • Not re-signing Dak 2 years ago
  • Letting Byron walk

But not re-signing the on-pace-for 1,300 yards receiver who very consistently takes on the opposing teams best cornerback and opens stuff up for the rest of the offense? I think they'd do that deal again.

Now that Dak is lost for the season, I doubt the Cowboys regret not having him locked up for several more years. They are probably pretty happy he was playing on a tag. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

Now that Dak is lost for the season, I doubt the Cowboys regret not having him locked up for several more years. They are probably pretty happy he was playing on a tag. 

I'm not going to devolve this thread into yet another Dak re-signing thread. My apologies for giving it even a tiny bit of oxygen here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I'm not going to devolve this thread into yet another Dak re-signing thread. My apologies for giving it even a tiny bit of oxygen here.

Apologies accepted now keep it moving.

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, D82 said:

 

Currently on pace for 1,386 yards.

That would top the likes of Anquan Bolden, Randy Moss, and OBJ as the most by a rookie in the NFL since 1960.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Currently on pace for 1,386 yards.

That would top the likes of Anquan Bolden, Randy Moss, and OBJ as the most by a rookie in the NFL since 1960.

Pretty good company. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been thrilled with Lamb...   I loved the pick when it happened. HE will also only improve as he learns the nfl defenses and how to run better routes against them.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...