Jump to content

CeeDee Lamb, Best WR in Dallas


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Cousins is a starter in the league. Dalton isn't at this point. 

 

Dalton started last year, bro. It’s not like this is Chase Daniels. Dalton is 100% a starter for a few teams in this league. Including us right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing Cousins has is being penciled in as the starter for all of the off season, getting all the reps as the 1, which is extremely important. Dalton is being thrown to the wolves each week. He didn’t get a starting QB off-season like Cousins.

But talent wise? Little difference between Cousins and Dalton.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I find this whole debate to be fairly irrelevant. I imagine that, had our offense not gone to crap due to injuries, we'd be in line for a photo finish between the two of them. But as it stands, Jefferson is the one having a historic rookie season. If you can't acknowledge how special he is without getting defensive about CeeDee, then you might be a homer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

CD is about to get 1k yards with 4qbs. LMAO

In other news, watch this play. Pay close attention to the end. Look at #85.

My man takes on two eagles. Lmao

I hope Dallas continues to find Brown snaps. He loves doing the dirty work and is pretty damn good at it. I like that on my team.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lamb only played 51% of the snaps against the Eagles. Gallup was 83% and Coop 73%.

CD has only been above 70% once since week 2. Gallup only below 80% twice all year.

Has anyone heard anything about the limited snap count?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CAPJ said:

Lamb only played 51% of the snaps against the Eagles. Gallup was 83% and Coop 73%.

CD has only been above 70% once since week 2. Gallup only below 80% twice all year.

Has anyone heard anything about the limited snap count?

Gallup and Coop probably just have more knowledge. Limiting rookies is normal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Gallup and Coop probably just have more knowledge. Limiting rookies is normal.

Spend a 1st round pick on a luxury position, the guy needs to play. 

Most of the other rookie receivers are getting more snaps than Lamb.

For as many 3 receiver sets that we run, I'd expect Lamb to get more than 51% of the snaps.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

Spend a 1st round pick on a luxury position, the guy needs to play. 

Most of the other rookie receivers are getting more snaps than Lamb.

For as many 3 receiver sets that we run, I'd expect Lamb to get more than 51% of the snaps.

This is such a weird take. 

WR 3 isn't a luxury position for Dallas, it's a starter. 

We rotate a lot. Do you remember that Julio Jones game two years when he went off against the Panthers? They would bench Julio, have his replacement run a post route to exhaust the CB and then bring in Julio to burn him. 

Lamb has been widely successful in year one and I'm not sure if we would have had another rookie drafted make as big of an impact. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

This is such a weird take. 

WR 3 isn't a luxury position for Dallas, it's a starter. 

We rotate a lot. Do you remember that Julio Jones game two years when he went off against the Panthers? They would bench Julio, have his replacement run a post route to exhaust the CB and then bring in Julio to burn him. 

Lamb has been widely successful in year one and I'm not sure if we would have had another rookie drafted make as big of an impact. 

I'm not downplaying the success he has had or saying another receiver would have been more effective.

This wasn't about CD being a disappointment or stating I'm unhappy with his play or the pick.

More unhappy with the rotation that the coaches are using. Someone as good as him should be getting more than 51% of the snaps.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...