WEEK 2 THEIVES - The Falcons Hands team

ET80

9 hours ago, rocky_rams said:

Yikes.  The Atlanta team needs to be more mentally tough. Too bad they can’t blame this on Little Shanny. 

Quinn needs to go so they can have a change of culture. They have too much talent to lose like this 

At this point, the Falcons need a Coughlin/Belichick type guy to come in and shape these guys better. Quinn ain't the dude.

14 hours ago, ET80 said:

Pretty much any Houston Texan not named JJ Watt. Watt has an OK game. Everyone else was garbage.

Who else stole a paycheck?

EDIT: Atlanta ST/Hands team wins this one in a landslide.

Watson wasn't garbage. Cooks looked pretty good. 

Fuller was a thief. Was invisible out there.

13 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

No he didn't. 1 sack came when Jimmy G hurt his knee, the other when Mullen didn't run a play correctly(the whole D-Line was around him Q just touched him).

Has he been a disappointment for you guys overall? Anytime I've watched the Jets since last year I have yet to see him make a play.

23 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Watson wasn't garbage.

For $40mm, I'm expecting more. With that sort of money, you're supposed to hide deficiencies on your side of the ball. He's got a plethora of 1st and 2nd round picks around him at this point, both on the OL and at WR - he's got to get them to play to their talent, and that's not happening.

The math changes when you're the 2nd highest paid player in league history, you don't get to hide behind excuses anymore.