MNF - Viva Las Vegas, Baby! Saints @ Raiders

RaidersAreOne

Who ya got?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Raiders
    • Saints

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2020 at 01:00 AM

One Raiders fans thoughts:

• Our O is good, boasting one of the better running games behind Jacobs and a beastly OL. However we may be down our 2 RT's so backup G Denzelle Good may be at RT again. He did well vs. Carolina but I expect Jordan to kill him if TB77 is out.
  • Our passing game is inconsistent but Waller is no joke. Ruggs got nicked up and is questionable. We REALLY need his speed to keep the S's from creeping down on JJ. Bryan Edwards could be getting a lot of targets if Ruggs is a no go.
  • Our D is a joke. We semi held CMC in check until our MLB and green dot barer Kwit went down then we struggled in every facet.
  • We have a very bad pass-rush. Ferrell is a huge ? and Crosby didn't show up last game vs. a bad Panther line. 
  • We have too many young guys in the secondary starting. I expect Brees to pick us apart with ease. 
  • Keep an eye on Abram for the Raiders. He looks like a Jamal Adams lite.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ReadyToThump said:

No HRIII. Damn. Was hoping to see him out there. 

I personally expect him to play. He actually came back in after suffering the injury last week but was obviously moreso a decoy. Getting an extra day off and playing Monday may help his case too. We sure need him because he looked very good before going down. I liked Gruden's creativness as he was getting the ball in his hands in a lot of different ways early.

8 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Thomas out is gonna hurt what might be an already cooked Brees.  Game is on the road too, wouldn’t be surprised to drop this one.  

Really need a win though, because next week we have the Packers and could easily be sitting at 1-2 in a few weeks.

no need to worry.

alvin kamara football GIF by NFL