Week 3: Titans (2-0) at VIKINGS (0-2)

swede700

1 minute ago, vikesfan89 said:

I'm not going to root for them to lose

After watching first two weeks, we clearly don’t have what it takes. I’m fine with going 0-16 if it gets us on the right track. I remember that feeling of us being a TERRIBLE team. Don’t like it and want to avoid it. Cousins isn’t the answer at all, Trevor looks like he could be the answer but we won’t get him going 14-2 either. Shoot we will have issues getting him if we are 6-10.

Just now, Illadelegend215 said:

After watching first two weeks, we clearly don’t have what it takes. I’m fine with going 0-16 if it gets us on the right track. I remember that feeling of us being a TERRIBLE team. Don’t like it and want to avoid it. Cousins isn’t the answer at all, Trevor looks like he could be the answer but we won’t get him going 14-2 either. Shoot we will have issues getting him if we are 6-10.

Can we just take this crap to thread dedicated for it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Illadelegend215 said:

you'd rather go 0-16 than 14-2? Alright then