Week 3: Titans (2-0) at VIKINGS (0-2)

swede700

Just now, byuvike88 said:

What was that last drive man? 1 minute 44 second and all you get is a roughing the passer? No quick hit? Just awful play calling and awful execution. For once I want Cousins to lead a 4th quarter last minute drive. 

Hard to blame him on he last drive, that was brutal

The Vikings really dodged a bullet with that pick 6 taken back because of the illegal block by Clowney.  Still the Titans are a great team and I am not that concerned that the Vikings lost and kind of expected it.  

The defense has struggled of course but at least guys are making plays, Anthony Harris made some plays, Harrison did, Wonnum, which was nice, Gladney, Ngakoue, Stephen etc.  At least they kind of showed up but still no matter how good the offense plays, if the defense sucks the team will suck.  Period.  Justin Jefferson was great to see him become a legit #2 or #1 option at WR and should be for the rest of the season.  Would be nice to see Irv Smith do more but yeah that OL is pretty bad and is hard to do anything, shocked they still love with Jefferson and Cook doing so well but that is what happens if they cannot play D.  At least they were aggressive, moved the safeties around and they did make plays but obviously made some mistakes as well.

PS Xavier Rhodes got a 44 yard pick 6 for the Colts, so Bull**** to those that said his career was done with, good for him!  Also would love to see Kirk Cousins communicate with his teammates (outside of the backup QB) more than he does with the opposing teams starting QB at the end of games.  Good game by him but would be nice to see a little communication and leadership from him, at least he is level headed I guess.