GDT: at Seahawks - 09/27 @4:25pm - Team 40 Burger

Texas_OutLaw7

Just now, HDsportsfan said:

Some criticism for Dak for sure....but the Defense should get the lions share.

There is just such a vast difference between Russ and Dak that the stats don't tell

Russ just needs to be conservatize and kick a game winning FG, and he's out there throwing downfield and getting TD's

Dak needs to be aggressive and needs a TD and he's out there Dinking and Dunking and not using our 3 playmaking WR's 

Just now, HDsportsfan said:

Some criticism for Dak for sure....but the Defense should get the lions share.

you need to hold a whole of others to the fire before Dak....   special teams... penalities... secondary.. OL..  LB's zeke.. coop being hurt ...   some iffy play calls.  Refs. 

Just now, TheGame316 said:

There is just such a vast difference between Russ and Dak that the stats don't tell

Russ just needs to be conservatize and kick a game winning FG, and he's out there throwing downfield and getting TD's

Dak needs to be aggressive and needs a TD and he's out there Dinking and Dunking and not using our 3 playmaking WR's 

I love Russell Wilson but he is also throwing against our secondary and our clueless safeties.  Seattle also got a pass rush with how many DL?  Dak needed to challenge deep more. 

Just now, Northland said:

Ask yourselves what would Belichick do with Smith?  The take a pay cut or you are gone is probably the option.  Great player but he is hurt too much.

If we can’t find a trade partner, I wouldn’t be upset at all if he was cut. 

Sucks they can’t get rid of the 20 million dollar bum (aka D-Law)

Just now, TheGame316 said:

Did you see how far our safeties were off the receiver/ Russ threw the ball and it hung up there for like an hour. Our O-line sucks monkey nuts as well. Again, and I'll stand by it until proven otherwise....Dak is like number 29 on the list of issues this team has. I think you're blinded by your dislike for Dak you're not seeing the other more glaring problems. You can't give Russ credit for sling it against our crappy secondary nd give Dak none for throwing over 400 yards again...that were NOT garbage time yards.

Just now, Northland said:

I love Russell Wilson but he is also throwing against our secondary and our clueless safeties.  Seattle also got a pass rush with how many DL?  Dak needed to challenge deep more. 

Absolutely

It's my #1 complaint about Dak. He doesn't "Go For It" enough. He doesn't throw to the WR's unless they are wide open. It's too risk adverse given the amount of talent they have