GDT: at Seahawks - 09/27 @4:25pm - Team 40 Burger

Texas_OutLaw7

19 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

if that’s the case, never should have been put into that situation. Bad choice on coaches

Food poisoning is no joke! Fever, cramping, vomiting, diarehha for up to 12 hours after it kicks in. It's like the worst flu you ever had for about half a day. You ain't right for at 24-48 hours after.

12 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Yes, I am fine with the Biadazz era beginning now. 

As am I. I didn't watch the game, but if he performed as well as he did and was making calls, sounds like we've landed Frederick's replacement. 

Now if we could just get the rest of the line sorted out...

39 minutes ago, D82 said:

As am I. I didn't watch the game, but if he performed as well as he did and was making calls, sounds like we've landed Frederick's replacement. 

Now if we could just get the rest of the line sorted out...

Where is our 3rd round pick at? Why isn’t Connor McGovern seeing playing time

14 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

The problem started with Tony screwing up the KR. 

Which led us to run a stretch play for some reason, which of course was a safety. 

Our secondary got beat. It happens. We are down to a rookie CB and our 4th stringer starting against a deadly WR duo and a top 3 Qb. 

But we also missed an XP.

We also dumped it off to Zeke instead of Tony all game. 

Our WR had a game. But again, their Secondary sucks. So...they SHOULD have a game. Remind me then why we dumped so hard to Zeke so often?

Diggs is all heart. He'd going to be a stud. I see his hustle and then I see Jaylon shuffle and I cringe. I miss Lee. 

Our defense lacks players. Fine. Injuries. But they, aside from Diggs, lack effort. And effort requires zero talent. 

They lack common sense and football IQ as well.

5 minutes ago, D82 said:

Where else is he supposed to go there? The line failed on that play.

The entire left side of the field is wide open.  Zeke is literally there with nobody within 15 yards of him.  Instead, he literally steps up directly into the pressure.

I already acknowledge the blocking was awful, but you don't step up into the pass rusher.

hU7Ry8R.jpg

5 minutes ago, showtime said:

The entire left side of the field is wide open.  Zeke is literally there with nobody within 15 yards of him.  Instead, he literally steps up directly into the pressure.

I already acknowledge the blocking was awful, but you don't step up into the pass rusher.

hU7Ry8R.jpg

Fair. Also fair to say he was expecting his OL to hold their guy, maybe he didn't see him. Who knows.