Broncos WR Courtland Sutton done for season with knee injury

RaidersAreOne

18 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Don’t know much about either. 

But I do know that entering the last 2 years of his reign as GM, Elway is very, very unlikely to go another direction at QB unless Lock, upon return, looks totally horrendous. 

Fields vs. Lock will be an interesting discussion.

Trevor vs. Lock is a no-brainer.   But to be clear, we'd need to be 1.1 to get into that realm.   Realistically that means Lock is done for the year.   So not worth entertaining yet as a serious discussion.

I think if Lock comes back and we end up with a Top 5 pick, we should definitely think about Fields or a top OT prospect.

I think the only QB you clearly take over Lock is Trevor. 

If we are sitting top-5 and have to pick between Fields and Penei Sewell, its going to get alot more interesting. I think Sewell is the best OT prospect since Trent Williams. 

On 9/22/2020 at 10:46 AM, BroncosFan2010 said:

I think the only QB you clearly take over Lock is Trevor. 

If we are sitting top-5 and have to pick between Fields and Penei Sewell, its going to get alot more interesting. I think Sewell is the best OT prospect since Trent Williams. 

I heard Sewell east small cows for breakfast.  I wonder if he is related to Steve Sewell?