Week 3: Jaguars (1-1) vs Miami Dolphins (0-2)

.Buzz

32 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I’m ready for Thursday. This team is actually exciting to watch.

Yeah, I'm still not confident going into any game but I dig watching the offense and seeing the young guys/Jack on defense rn despite how bad the unit as a whole is.

5 hours ago, N4L said:

I havent had a chance to watch you guys this year, has chark just been getting bracketed? how serious does the chest injury sound? 

He has been getting more attention, but it's really just been Gruden getting everyone involved and spreading it around.  Low key a solid amount of talent on this offense, even though there's not many household names.

He's still WR1.

6 hours ago, N4L said:

I havent had a chance to watch you guys this year, has chark just been getting bracketed? how serious does the chest injury sound? 

Like others have said, Gruden just likes to spread the ball around.

DJ is a monster. Watching him year 1, I was skeptical he was gonna make it in this league. He has put in the work and it’s paid off.

It really doesn't matter who you have running routes out there.  Fins have Xavien Howard able to cover and then............not really anybody else.  Noah Igbinoghene has tools galore, but he's the youngest player in the NFL and is really raw still.  Zero pass rush to speak of, so Minshew will have all the time in the world to wait for the receivers to inevitably get open.  

But it looks like the Jags have the same issues on defense, so this may be a fun one to watch.