candyman93

Winner winner chicken dinner  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • The football team
    • Horny
    • Nobody

Those kids can rush the passer for sure.....and Payne, Allen, Ionidus and Settle are some stout cats against the run. But to be sure....we ran the ball at over 5.5 yards per carry vs the #3 Defense in the league last year...and if a team can run the ball vs the Ravens, I think we got a shot to run it against anyone.

I think our Dline disrupts their game plan greatly, they have a LOT of questions on their Oline, AND their best (by far) olineman Brandon Sherrif is already out for next week.

IF Baker plays clean, and our Oline (Bintonio and Teller) keep CREASING olines up the middle....and our TE's get loose (the WFT covers TE's like we cover TE's)...I think we can pull this out by 6/7 points...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Then that comes down to coaching.

True, its a blend of both--the coaching was noticably better week 2 but Bakers accuracy and decision making to not force throws downfield was noticeably better as well.

If he plays smart and takes what the defense gives him then we will win. If we somehow get down by 2 possessions and everybody wants to play hero ball to catch up then we will lose. 

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

He’s their only good offensive linemen.

I’d move Myles around.

I would hope since the Browns have 2 starting DBs and Mack back this week that we trust the coverage more and can get a little more creative in some blitzing.

Felt like the defense has been extremely vanilla but that's most likely due to the personnel on the field not being the best.

Haskins at QB, blitz him.

Edited by AkronsWitness