Winner winner chicken dinner  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • The football team
    • Horny
    • Nobody

26 minutes ago, buno67 said:

It’s great he shows up in the 4th but the dude does need to make his presence felt a lot sooner in the game. 

washingtons’ OL isn’t good and was even worse coming into the game cause of injuries. 

Washington shouldn’t have even been in the game cause of Garrett absolutely destroying them from the first snap 

he has been good so far for 2-3 plays a game so far but a dude that good and as talented as he is should be making a lot more plays

If we were even average in the back 7 he'd be showing up all game I promise you.

6 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

This might have been Bakers best game as a pro.

Stefanski refuses to put him in bad spots too.

Exactly.  Just keep him upright and run the ball.  Starting the 2nd half with 2 bad series let Was back in the game.  

40 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

This might have been Bakers best game as a pro.

Stefanski refuses to put him in bad spots too.

Definitely not, but he played a solid game. Was smart with the football minus the one deep pass to OBJ. Also seems more trusting of his OL... was almost too trusting of the OL today when he wasn't moving from the pocket when he needed to.

But yes, love what Stefanski is doing. Play to our strengths by running the ball and keep doing so until Baker becomes more comfortable with the offense.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

“Myles only showed up two snaps that were sacks with a forced fumble and fumble recovery while double teamed and chipped with a RB all day with an UDFA opposite him...”

LOL

Not to mention I saw him being held on a few occasions today.

22 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Are you incapable of feeling joy?

No, but I pick my spots (e.g., Great game of cover your eyes hide and seek with #1 grandson this morning that his mother and grandmother thought was priceless...he was happy, they were happy and I was happy).

Otherwise, I generally do not allow my emotions to get ahead of my observations.

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

If we were even average in the back 7 he'd be showing up all game I promise you.

We don’t so Garrett needs to do more of the heavy lifting.  

there really shouldn’t be moments in the game when you say to yourself “Where is Garrett?”. Said that to myself at least twice. 2nd Qtr and after the 3rd qtr. shouldnt really have stretches like that. 

im setting the bar extremely high for him but he should be able to flirt with it

6 minutes ago, buno67 said:

We don’t so Garrett needs to do more of the heavy lifting.  

there really shouldn’t be moments in the game when you say to yourself “Where is Garrett?”. Said that to myself at least twice. 2nd Qtr and after the 3rd qtr. shouldnt really have stretches like that. 

im setting the bar extremely high for him but he should be able to flirt with it

He had 2 sacks and a FF that he recovered and you’re complaining?  

Bruh...

I don’t know what else to say other than our issues defensively aren’t because of him.

• Like 4