28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • The football team
    • Horny
    • Nobody

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

Today he was a game manager

And there’s nothing wrong with that imo.

I love that we’re not putting everything on his shoulders and asking him to win games.  He needed to be built back up a bit this season after 3 coaches/offenses in 2 seasons and a lot of turnover.

With the talent we have, just get the ball to the playmakers and let them win games.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yep. Imo 70% of being a good nfl qb is good game management. Imo the throw to hunt was very good, under pressure he gave hunt a decent shot to get the ball. If that was kizer it would have landed , somehow, someway, in the lap of a Washington defender.

I love that we’re not putting everything on his shoulders and asking him to win games.  He needed to be built back up a bit this season after 3 coaches/offenses in 2 seasons and a lot of turnover.

With the talent we have, just get the ball to the playmakers and let them win games.

Yep. 

This season was always going to be a project to some extent. 

There will be times he needs to throw it more, if it is weeks 8-17 it's much better than weeks 1-7 when he is still learning the offense. 

He can be a better version of Tannehill imo

Edited by Kiwibrown

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think he showed great ability to lead the team back after they lost their leads. It felt like one of those winnable games that the browns would let slip through their fingers, like Denver last year. Glad the offense came back and answered the call

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This.

Hopefully as the season progresses and Baker gets more of a feel for the offense, then we'll see him do more. But until then, we just need him to play smart football.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Imo the throw to hunt was very good, under pressure he gave hunt a decent shot to get the ball. If that was kizer it would have landed , somehow, someway, in the lap of a Washington defender.

I saw nothing but green space in front of Hunt, which he could have eaten up if the pass led him or even was at him instead of to the sideline.

Just now, bruceb said:

I saw nothing but green space in front of Hunt, which he could have eaten up if the pass led him or even was at him instead of to the sideline.

And he would have, but he had a 260 pound man that runs a 4.4 in his grill within seconds. 

An A+ throw leads to a td, an A throw gives him a chance 

23 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

What a great game for our OL and RBs. That was one heck Of a DL they faced and they just rode them into the ground in the 2nd half.

Im still sad we didn’t draft. Sweat. He was the guy I pounded the table for that year.

he got the best of Wills today thats for sure.

I had to watch the game on replay today without any spoilers due to my schedule so I’m just catching up. Are we excited around here or halting our enthusiasm? Gosh, Chubb and Hunt are so fun to watch. I know everyone ridicules the value of a running back but Nick Chubb was drafted by us and I want to see us pay him whatever it takes to make him play 10 years in Cleveland. 

Good game today guys.  Looking at the stats page, everything was nearly identical except one category.......turnovers.  We had five, Browns had none, and you all scored 21 points off turnovers.  Ball security and field position is the name of the game, and you guys took advantage of those opportunities and kept them away from us.