Winner winner chicken dinner  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • The football team
    • Horny
    • Nobody

On 9/28/2020 at 2:53 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Man, Harrison and Redwine must be horrific or morons or both.

Was gonna say the same thing. Am I remembering wrong or was Redwine not TOTALLY awful last year? Like I feel like Sendejo is one of the worst Browns I have ever seen, and there is a very long, very ugly list of Browns players.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, braylon said:

Was gonna say the same thing. Am I remembering wrong or was Redwine not TOTALLY awful last year? Like I feel like Sendejo is one of the worst Browns I have ever seen, and there is a very long, very ugly list of Browns players.

Redwine was garbage last year. Woods/Stefanski said that they are warming Harrison up to receive more playing time but they want to work him into the defense week by week until hes confident with the playbook.

11 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Redwine was garbage last year. Woods/Stefanski said that they are warming Harrison up to receive more playing time but they want to work him into the defense week by week until hes confident with the playbook.

Worse garbage than Sendejo is now? JEEEEEEZ

20 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Redwine was bad his first week, after that he was ok

8 minutes ago, braylon said:

Worse garbage than Sendejo is now? JEEEEEEZ

Yeah, but honestly they should just be throwing crap at walls until something sticks with the safetys. Joseph has flashed a bit which is nice but the only thing ive seen from Sendejo is how he is a step late to everything. Why not throw in Redwine for a couple games and actually see what he can do

I don't want to come off as a Sendejo sympathizer because I'm not, I've been just as irritated with him as everyone else but is there a chance he is just still mentally a step behind and once everything is done on instinct he will perform better? I only try to find a reason to support him because he is a step behind on every play and (aside from Mitchell and Ward) that is 2 steps closer to his guy than everyone else gets. I know it's easy to target him since he there there tackling the guy after those plays so we know what number is to blame but at least when his guy catches the ball he is there to attempt a tackle instead of 15 free yards before the next guy gets there.

7 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I don't want to come off as a Sendejo sympathizer because I'm not, I've been just as irritated with him as everyone else but is there a chance he is just still mentally a step behind and once everything is done on instinct he will perform better? I only try to find a reason to support him because he is a step behind on every play and (aside from Mitchell and Ward) that is 2 steps closer to his guy than everyone else gets. I know it's easy to target him since he there there tackling the guy after those plays so we know what number is to blame but at least when his guy catches the ball he is there to attempt a tackle instead of 15 free yards before the next guy gets there.

I think he's mentally on point and faster than the rest of our defense, but physically not good.  He never really had athleticism on his side in his career and now is 33 years old, just too slow.

10 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I think Redwine might be a dud mentally based on this and last year.  Maybe the reason he looked decent for a few games last year after struggling a lot is that we just dumbed down what his assignments were. 

It's like the Higgins situation where it's 2 different coaching staffs not putting them out there in favor of options that seem worse on paper.  We have to assume it's the player at that point.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Well, I didn't see that coming...or did I?!😂

There once was a creep we called DawgX

A pervert who wrote many bad checks

Until that fateful day he bought sex

But failed to pay his dominatrix

Ouch😵

The End😈

@NudeTayne

Get in here and show him how it's done.

13 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

But the whole point of bringing him in was to be able to at least give us average play at SS and be able to make all the checks as a veteran. If he is mentally a step behind, this is an experiment gone horribly wrong