Winner winner chicken dinner  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • The football team
    • Horny
    • Nobody

23 hours ago, pnies20 said:

On paper, their D looks good. What’s the deal? 

Their front 7 is fast/physical and create massive pressure. Problem is IDK if I can name a single person in their secondary.

Quick hits and play action baybee. The last thing I want to see is Baker running for his life from Chase Young

12 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Their front 7 is fast/physical and create massive pressure. Problem is IDK if I can name a single person in their secondary.

Quick hits and play action baybee. The last thing I want to see is Baker running for his life from Chase Young

Landon Collins is the only one i knew. Kerrigan isn’t practicing. Wonder if he’ll be out.

teller-chubb-td.gif

this is impressive by Teller. It’s amazing how strong this dude. That’s a touchdown if Hubbard doesn’t over commit to the 3T. 

https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Article/Cleveland-Browns-A-Look-Inside-Right-Guard-Wyatt-Tellers-Surprising-Success-151879222/

this is a great article. The way he has been playing, I am not surprised he is rated as PFFs best guard. 

29 minutes ago, buno67 said:

teller-chubb-td.gif

this is impressive by Teller. It’s amazing how strong this dude. That’s a touchdown if Hubbard doesn’t over commit to the 3T. 

https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Article/Cleveland-Browns-A-Look-Inside-Right-Guard-Wyatt-Tellers-Surprising-Success-151879222/

this is a great article. The way he has been playing, I am not surprised he is rated as PFFs best guard. 

Not to rain on anyone’s parade, but it’s been 2 weeks and Cincy was missing both of their starting DT’s.

32 minutes ago, buno67 said:

teller-chubb-td.gif

Been a while since we had a mauler anywhere on the OL.

16 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Not to rain on anyone’s parade, but it’s been 2 weeks and Cincy was missing both of their starting DT’s.

Still played the same way vs the Ravens and they prolly have one of the best units. 

So for a unit he should have destroyed, he did

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m just saying it’s a small sample size and let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

That is true but it’s not like this is the same Teller tho. You can see his technique has drastically changed. (Thank you Callahan) Now will he keep this pace and be an all pro guard? I’ll prolly say no but I could see him potentially leveling out at a pro bowl level. Which would be about the same level as Zietler. Only thing that will suck is he will prolly price himself out after next year and we will be looking for a new RG again

8 minutes ago, buno67 said:

That is true but it’s not like this is the same Teller tho. You can see his technique has drastically changed. (Thank you Callahan) Now will he keep this pace and be an all pro guard? I’ll prolly say no but I could see him potentially leveling out at a pro bowl level.

Id settle for a quality starter 

8 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Which would be about the same level as Zietler. Only thing that will suck is he will prolly price himself out after next year and we will be looking for a new RG again

Unless something drastic changes it better not.  We have the second most cap space and I’m in no mood to see more talent walk out the door because of deals we may have to sign in 2-3 years.  

Even if a decision has to be made, I’d prefer they move on from Tretter and keep

The guy 5 years younger.

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Id settle for a quality starter 

Unless something drastic changes it better not.  We have the second most cap space and I’m in no mood to see more talent walk out the door because of deals we may have to sign in 2-3 years.  

Even if a decision has to be made, I’d prefer they move on from Tretter and keep

The guy 5 years younger.

Even hubbard looks good. Shows you what a actual NFL scheme and coaching can do for guys careers. When you run a scheme that is heavily reliant on man vs man then you better have a stacked team to win. We never have which is why we have lost a bunch.

It's refreshing to see players with certain qualities being put in a system that wins and allows them to play above their heads instead of relying strictly on winning your 1v1 matchup