Winner winner chicken dinner  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • The football team
    • Horny
    • Nobody

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Unless something drastic changes it better not.  We have the second most cap space and I’m in no mood to see more talent walk out the door because of deals we may have to sign in 2-3 years.  

Even if a decision has to be made, I’d prefer they move on from Tretter and keep

The guy 5 years younger.

Well after the ‘21 season when teller is a FA, I believe Garrett would be in the meat of his contract and baker and Ward should be in their 5th year. 

prolly depends what happens with Chubb and the WRs. And maybe JCT as well 

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Well after the ‘21 season when teller is a FA, I believe Garrett would be in the meat of his contract and baker and Ward should be in their 5th year. 

prolly depends what happens with Chubb and the WRs. And maybe JCT as well 

The one thing to consider with Garrett, Baker and Ward is they were all top 5 picks and aren’t exactly “cheap” right now.  They’ll definitely cost more, but it’s not like they were only making a few hundred thousand or something.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The one thing to consider with Garrett, Baker and Ward is they were all top 5 picks and aren’t exactly “cheap” right now.  They’ll definitely cost more, but it’s not like they were only making a few hundred thousand or something.

True but I believe that ‘21 year is their 5th yr option year, so they get l an avg of the top10 contracts. For baker that is going to be prolly north of $25m a year and Ward will prolly be north of $15m. Add Garrett at $21m...

nvm, baker and Ward wouldn’t be until the ‘22. Had the years mixed up..

so they should be able to hopefully extend him