The Vikings could end up with the #1 pick

Uncle Buck

Just now, Malik said:

Every 1st round draft pick should have tools. that's no reason to stay with a bad pick who has shown very little.

He has shown very little because Adam Gase--who is still living off his reputation of what Peyton Manning did for him in 2013---is the head coach and play caller.

Lets reference Ryan Tannehill for example on how good hes looked without Gase. Or Kenyon Drake. Or Devante Parker. 

We've only had the #1 pick twice in our franchise history. First time was because we were an expansion team in 1961. The 2nd time was only because we had traded Fran Tarkenton away for the top pick in 1968. Getting that top pick is long overdue! I'll settle for a top 5 pick though. 😉

On 9/21/2020 at 1:18 PM, Uncle Buck said:

I never thought it would be possible, but looking at their schedule and the way they have been playing makes me think this team may actually be bad enough to go winless or close to it this season.

Stahp.  Premature thread is premature.  Right now, there are 10 teams with an 0-2 record and there are 12 teams with 2 losses.  We're 2 weeks into the season.

24 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

That tie is going to keep the Eagles from the first pick.

Yep.  Congratulations on today's "non-loss."  xD  I can say that because we're probably not going to be bad enough to get the first pick.  A guy can dream though.  I actually wouldn't mind it if we ended up with either of the top 2 QBs in the upcoming draft.

With our schedule, 0-5-1 start is probable, and that point it’s very possible team just loses all will to fight. Players go on IR over minor injuries, team prioritizes playing young talent, etc., and at that point 2-13-1 a real possibility which could be enough for Lawrence. Among the Jets, Giants, Bengals, Vikings and Dolphins, Eagles have the hardest remaining schedule outside of the division. 

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

7 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

With our schedule, 0-5-1 start is probable, and that point it’s very possible team just loses all will to fight. Players go on IR over minor injuries, team prioritizes playing young talent, etc., and at that point 2-13-1 a real possibility which could be enough for Lawrence. Among the Jets, Giants, Bengals, Vikings and Dolphins, Eagles have the hardest remaining schedule outside of the division. 

Idc how tough the schedule is, nobody is beating the jets to the #1 pick.  Much like I  the early 2000s when I would have said USC could beat Cinci, I'm pretty sure Clemson, Florida, or Georgia could beat NYJ.  Clemson probably has better talent top to bottom

3 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Idc how tough the schedule is, nobody is beating the jets to the #1 pick.  Much like I  the early 2000s when I would have said USC could beat Cinci, I'm pretty sure Clemson, Florida, or Georgia could beat NYJ.  Clemson probably has better talent top to bottom

Probably right, but can’t underrate interim coach energy. Could rally around him for some wins. Gase has gotta be out if they lose to Driskel/Rypien.