Jump to content
Uncle Buck

The Vikings could end up with the #1 pick

Recommended Posts

Just now, Malik said:

Every 1st round draft pick should have tools. that's no reason to stay with a bad pick who has shown very little.

He has shown very little because Adam Gase--who is still living off his reputation of what Peyton Manning did for him in 2013---is the head coach and play caller.

Lets reference Ryan Tannehill for example on how good hes looked without Gase. Or Kenyon Drake. Or Devante Parker. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the #1 pick the Vikings select Patrick Surtain...

 

Zimmer not pick a corner in the 1st? lolololol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've only had the #1 pick twice in our franchise history. First time was because we were an expansion team in 1961. The 2nd time was only because we had traded Fran Tarkenton away for the top pick in 1968. Getting that top pick is long overdue! I'll settle for a top 5 pick though. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2020 at 8:25 PM, BayRaider said:

With the #1 pick the Vikings select Patrick Surtain...

 

Zimmer not pick a corner in the 1st? lolololol

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 1:18 PM, Uncle Buck said:

I never thought it would be possible, but looking at their schedule and the way they have been playing makes me think this team may actually be bad enough to go winless or close to it this season.

Stahp.  Premature thread is premature.  Right now, there are 10 teams with an 0-2 record and there are 12 teams with 2 losses.  We're 2 weeks into the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jets easily the #1 pick. And then they'll probably blow that by not taking Lawrence and drafting a DE and then back to back tight ends with Seattle's first and their 2nd lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the Jets. Then Broncos and Giants. Vikings might have to trade down and take Trey Lance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

That tie is going to keep the Eagles from the first pick.

:( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

That tie is going to keep the Eagles from the first pick.

EvilSmile. GIF

Edited by TENINCH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

That tie is going to keep the Eagles from the first pick.

Yep.  Congratulations on today's "non-loss."  xD  I can say that because we're probably not going to be bad enough to get the first pick.  A guy can dream though.  I actually wouldn't mind it if we ended up with either of the top 2 QBs in the upcoming draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With our schedule, 0-5-1 start is probable, and that point it’s very possible team just loses all will to fight. Players go on IR over minor injuries, team prioritizes playing young talent, etc., and at that point 2-13-1 a real possibility which could be enough for Lawrence. Among the Jets, Giants, Bengals, Vikings and Dolphins, Eagles have the hardest remaining schedule outside of the division. 

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

With our schedule, 0-5-1 start is probable, and that point it’s very possible team just loses all will to fight. Players go on IR over minor injuries, team prioritizes playing young talent, etc., and at that point 2-13-1 a real possibility which could be enough for Lawrence. Among the Jets, Giants, Bengals, Vikings and Dolphins, Eagles have the hardest remaining schedule outside of the division. 

Idc how tough the schedule is, nobody is beating the jets to the #1 pick.  Much like I  the early 2000s when I would have said USC could beat Cinci, I'm pretty sure Clemson, Florida, or Georgia could beat NYJ.  Clemson probably has better talent top to bottom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Idc how tough the schedule is, nobody is beating the jets to the #1 pick.  Much like I  the early 2000s when I would have said USC could beat Cinci, I'm pretty sure Clemson, Florida, or Georgia could beat NYJ.  Clemson probably has better talent top to bottom

Probably right, but can’t underrate interim coach energy. Could rally around him for some wins. Gase has gotta be out if they lose to Driskel/Rypien.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...