The Vikings could end up with the #1 pick

Uncle Buck

I’m a big Vikings fan. We can beat the Bears, Falcons, Lions, Panthers, Jaguars and probably the Saints. As someone has said, the #1 pick likely belongs to the Jets or maybe the Giants. We did well enough against the Titans to imply we aren’t THAT bad. Still bad, but not in the bottom 3-4 teams. Bottom 5-7? Debateable. 

Gonna need them to lose like, 7 more games or so, but along the way also knock off some solid divisional and conference opponents. So how about they lose every game except...

Seahawks, Bears x2, Cowboys, and Bucs. End 5-11? Maybe beat the Saints and end 6-10? Perfect.

4 hours ago, HitStickAllDay said:

I’m a big Vikings fan. We can beat the Bears, Falcons, Lions, Panthers, Jaguars and probably the Saints. As someone has said, the #1 pick likely belongs to the Jets or maybe the Giants. We did well enough against the Titans to imply we aren’t THAT bad. Still bad, but not in the bottom 3-4 teams. Bottom 5-7? Debateable. 

That's a defeatist attitude, man. You can't think like that. You have to believe the Vikings can lose to the Bears, Falcons, Lions, Panthers, Jaguars and Saints.

I don't think the Vikings are going to let those New York teams win this without a fight.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Yep.  Congratulations on today's "non-loss."  xD  I can say that because we're probably not going to be bad enough to get the first pick.  A guy can dream though.  I actually wouldn't mind it if we ended up with either of the top 3 QBs in the upcoming draft.

Fixed. I'm fine with Fields or Lance if we don't get #1 for Lawrence.

18 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Vikings nations stand the hell up. Should have kept Case Keemun. 

What has Keenum done since he left Minnesota?  I don't think he was the answer, Rammy.  I would much rather have gotten Teddy back rather than Keenum.

Edited by Uncle Buck