Vikings LB Anthony Barr tears pec; out for season

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

He's been as useless to our defense as Cousins has been to our offense.

At least Cousins was good last year. Barr’s just not worth the cost for the output on the defense. He’s defined  as a role player essentially but paid as if he was a top edge rusher. Wish he would have gone to Ny.

• Like 3

Just now, vikingsrule said:

At least Cousins was good last year. Barr’s just not worth the cost for the output on the defense. He’s defined  as a role player essentially but paid as if he was a top edge rusher. Wish he would have gone to Ny.

Yeah I remember debating with you on how he was an important part of our defense. I was sooooooo wrong. All that talent and he's been useless in Zimmers defense. Could be Zimmers fault or his own. He should have been a player we can count on to make the offenses life hard and he's done none of that.

4 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Yeah I remember debating with you on how he was an important part of our defense. I was sooooooo wrong. All that talent and he's been useless in Zimmers defense. Could be Zimmers fault or his own. He should have been a player we can count on to make the offenses life hard and he's done none of that.

Will see what Barr’s impact truly is on Kendricks and if Kendricks is at all benefited. Kendricks is the one that has turned into a stud, so I guess we will find out. But that Barr deal is not looking good.

8 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Will see what Barr’s impact truly is on Kendricks and if Kendricks is at all benefited. Kendricks is the one that has turned into a stud, so I guess we will find out. But that Barr deal is not looking good.

Not too far from moving on from him if we have too.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/minnesota-vikings/anthony-barr-14418/

10 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Not too far from moving on from him if we have too.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/minnesota-vikings/anthony-barr-14418/

$7.8m dead money hit against the cap for cutting him so that is reasonable considering his cap overall cap hit is $16 million in 2021. Dye will have a chance to replace him as a rookie, let’s see what he can do.

Edited by vikingsrule
  • Like 1