Jump to content
RaidersAreOne

49IRs RB Tevin Coleman also suffered knee injury; waiting for MRI

Recommended Posts

What's the chance the Niners hold Kittle out again this week since they are playing on the Metlife turf again that they blame for some of these injuries?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, minutemancl said:

What's the chance the Niners hold Kittle out again this week since they are playing on the Metlife turf again that they blame for some of these injuries?

100%

 

Kittle was never going to play in this game, even before the concerns about the turf. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, N4L said:

100%

 

Kittle was never going to play in this game, even before the concerns about the turf. 

That's news to me. I was hearing a few days ago, obviously before Sunday's game, that he was on track to play week 3. You obviously know better than I do, but where did you hear that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

That's news to me. I was hearing a few days ago, obviously before Sunday's game, that he was on track to play week 3. You obviously know better than I do, but where did you hear that?

Its not anything I 'heard' its what logic dictates. Kittle had the exact same injury to the exact same knee and missed 2 games.

The niners were 'confident' he was going to play against the Jets, up until the moment they announced that he was not going to play. @Gore Whore 21 questioned me the same way that you did (where have you heard that?). just gotta put 2 and 2 together

Kittle is a guy that wants to strap it up and go play, but that would be negligence on our part if he is not completely healthy, which he isnt. We need him later in the season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, minutemancl said:

What's the chance the Niners hold Kittle out again this week since they are playing on the Metlife turf again that they blame for some of these injuries?

No way in hell that he plays on that field. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...