Which quarterback has the worst offensive setup?

TOUCAN

4 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

Sam’s ‘supporting cast’ this week will likely consist of: Chris Herndon, Chris Hogan, Braxton Berrios, Frank Gore... That’s it (Anyone else will be a PS addition).

... Now add Adam Gase + a below average OL. As a Jets fan I’m used to not having talent, but that’s an unfathomable level incompetence.

There are XFL defenses that could beat this offense...

17 hours ago, ET80 said:

Exactly, right? Every other QB should be putting up GSOT numbers with Chris Herndon, Denzel Mins, Jameson Crowder and Breshad Perriman along with an uninterested Lev Bell, a 42 year old Frank Gore and an OL that is made of Jello pudding pops and pipe cleaner...

[/sarcasm]

I mean, some Raiders fans would say it's Carr's fault that Darnold is playing so bad, so....

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Between Baker Mayfield being on his 4th HC and offensive system and Darnold's criminal treatment in NY, it's really no wonder why these organizations are so perpetually laughable and poorly run. The Browns have at least surrounded Baker with firepower and a solid OL, but what the Jets have done is criminal.

These QB's may have been awesome, awful, or somewhere in between, but to have not really been given a chance at major success is nothing short of criminal.

Josh Rosen officially approves of this message.

16 hours ago, EvilenFroggen said:

Plus he does that “run a circle in the pocket” shuffle every drop back it seems like. I don’t know whether it’s necessary every time or he’s just been psychologically damaged by his lack of help. 

One of the quickest releases in the NFL, and hes forced to that, one of the fastest pocket breakdown rates too. Oline has improved immensely, the only issue is the Oline coach.

The jets are a 0-16 team without Darnold.  That was the case last season too,  at least then adams was a star on defense.  Now they are garbage there too.

Look at the depth chart and explain to me how the jets have a nfl roster? Look at Darnolds 2 td throws vs the 49ets and tell me how he's bad. 

You put any qb in football on the jets and they would struggle,  without a doubt the worst situation in the league.  Gase is pathetically bad.

Becton is really good at LT though, he has legit HOF potential.  It comes too easy for him.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2020 at 11:19 PM, NJerseypaint said:

It won't be unfortunate for him when he gets to leave New York. It would probably save his career.

This place is cursed.

watch him go to the steelers and become a star. He has all the makings of a top end qb, but the jets have done everything wrong. I cant watch jets games anymore,  this franchise is a joke and continues to employ a disaster like gase.

7 hours ago, DannyB said:

Poor dude is going to have his entire prime wasted by that inept organization, but at the same time he did just make the choice to sign a fat deal, so.

I'm starting to think the inept organization is now facing the flames. Cal can ignore dumb trades, but this one is so blatantly bad.

I'm also getting the feeling that the team is "tuning out" O'Brien and his lackey Jack Easterby. Losing a locker room is the best way for him to lose his job...