Bears at Falcons 12:00 Fox

dll2000

Honestly if Bears can stop Ridley and Hurst and pressure Ryan they can keep this offense in check.  Their run game is not good and Jones is a decoy.   

They should be able to move ball on this defense whichever way they chose to do it.  Run or Pass.  Only match up problem is Jarrett.  

This should be a relatively easy win on paper.  But Bears never make it that way.   I think their game plans are flawed.  I don’t know if they over thinking them or what.  

I think they win, but find a way to have it close.  Atlanta is desperate.  Depends on how much they like their coach I guess.  They lose and he may be fired.  

3 hours ago, dll2000 said:

I’ve never heard anyone living there or around there call it that.

People that live there refer to the neighborhoods by name Wrigleyville etc.  Other spots are referred to by area like The Loop, Michigan, Lake Shore, Financial District or Museum campus.  

People outside in burbs just call it ‘The City.‘  Going to the City this weekend.  

Lake Michigan is just The Lake. 

You've never listened to FM radio during the week then

This has the potential to be a big breakout game for  our passing game....

Miller and Robinson are the two most likely guys to go nuts in Atlanta

But I'm actually going to bet on a big day for Mooney and Cohen.

Mooney is seemingly the only WR we have going 110% every snap right now, and I think gets way more opportunities in this game, including a deep shot  (40+yrd) TD

Cohen, on the other hand, is just due for his 1-2 games a year where he's a big contributor, and the Falcon's weak secondary I think gets him the nod in some kind of WR screen or as a checkdown option.  I'd add that both DEs for Atlanta are banged up/possibly out, and he's better at outside zone than Monty is.

As usual, I'll check back in after the dust has settled.

The Falcons are only a 3 pt favorite which is the same 3 pts all home team are spotted by oddsmakers so essentially it's a 50/50 game for either team.

Another win would look really good about now but a loss won't kill us either.  Not unless it comes with a complete breakdown of all that's been improved upon so far.