Bucs 1-1 @ Broncos 0-2 - Unveiling Pewter Color Rush

ravishingone

Rob Gronkowski Dancing GIF by Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Well, here we are up to week 3.  Gone are the ketchup alarm clock jerseys replaced with all pewter.  Curious what Denver will be wearing.  I m assuming the Broncos orange color rush.

Playing in Mile High is never an easy task.  Sure, the Broncos are really beaten up, but the Bucs against back up.QBs has been awful.  

As long as the Bucs offense limits mistakes, I m not sure how the Broncos offense can keep up.  However. considering the offense has 5 turnovers. leads the league in drops, and has a FG block this teams like to self inflict wounds.  So anything is possible.

I expect Bowles to blitz even more this game.  Make Driskel very uncomfortable and let s have another week of winning the turnover battle.

Another game with Brady wearing the pewter.   Hope to see more of my fellow Bucs fans start posting because this is such a unique time in our fandom.

Let s start stacking Ws.

Historically Bucs are bad for back up Qbs, however, under Bowles we took care of business last year. Lions, Jags, Panthers backup Qbs hit the ground a lot. Im expecting near a handful of sacks due to blitz.

The question is will the offense show up? Execution has been sloppy so far and playing in DEN is not easy task. I think Bucs win in a close game. I like Bucs scoring 24-17 type game.

I think we throttle Denver and it starts coming together for the offense.

Godwin cleared. Evans healthy. Fournette getting more comfortable in the offense. Brady getting more live reps with receivers. Playing a young, inexperienced and injured Denver team. Devin White on pace for 200+ tackles. Offense won’t be perfect and I fully expect us to make a stupid mistake or two, but the insane amount of drops and miscommunications finally start to get corrected.

Bucs: 38

Broncos: 10

• Like 1

The self inflicted wounds on rhe offense have to be minimized.  They are far from playing at a playoff level.  

I am concerned about WR3.  Miller still hasn t shown to be anything more then a JJ Nelson type role.  Considering  he is a 7th rd draft pick, I can t be upset.  JWat, my opinion still hasn t changed.  Considering there has been no rumor of them looking at FA WRs, hopefully Tyler Johnson will be up to speed shortly.  

On 9/22/2020 at 10:46 AM, indifference said:

Historically Bucs are bad for back up Qbs, however, under Bowles we took care of business last year. Lions, Jags, Panthers backup Qbs hit the ground a lot. Im expecting near a handful of sacks due to blitz.

The question is will the offense show up? Execution has been sloppy so far and playing in DEN is not easy task. I think Bucs win in a close game. I like Bucs scoring 24-17 type game.

Changed your mind on how you feel about Devin White yet? 

1 hour ago, Caaddy24 said:

Changed your mind on how you feel about Devin White yet? 

I more hopeful that he will be a good pro. He has shown flashes of brilliance though these past two games. Still some mistakes but Ive seen enough to believe he should clean that up. He has super star potential just gotta work on the little things. I think Year 3 he could make that jump to LaVonte level. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, indifference said:

I more hopeful that he will be a good pro. He has shown flashes of brilliance though these past two games. Still some mistakes but Ive seen enough to believe he should clean that up. He has super star potential just gotta work on the little things. I think Year 3 he could make that jump to LaVonte level. 

🤔