Bucs 1-1 @ Broncos 0-2 - Unveiling Pewter Color Rush

ravishingone

White is receiving all the hype and attention when his counter part is the better player. White is not Derrick Brooks nor is he the best in the league. Its good to have a player that is bringing us good publicity though. I hope White becomes as good as Brooks though he certainly has flashed that type of play making ability. Need more INTs though and then we can revisit the convo. Excited about his ceiling moving forward

11 minutes ago, indifference said:

Thats wild because he has been elite since he was drafted. I guess he just doesnt have that personality to stick out.

David has played on 2 winning teams during his pro career.  Team success is tied to individual accoclades nationally.  It s sad, but the reality.  If Bobby Wagner and David switched teams when they were drafted, Lavonte would have the national recognition.

On 9/24/2020 at 1:47 PM, indifference said:

White is receiving all the hype and attention when his counter part is the better player. White is not Derrick Brooks nor is he the best in the league. Its good to have a player that is bringing us good publicity though. I hope White becomes as good as Brooks though he certainly has flashed that type of play making ability. Need more INTs though and then we can revisit the convo. Excited about his ceiling moving forward

David is definitely the victim of being on crappy teams and a small market team. But it's also not gonna be news if people think he's the best linebacker or one of the best in the NFL, at least to players. But of course White is gonna either get recognition for living up to the hype of a 5th overall pick as a linebacker, or talk of a bust. That's just what's gonna happen. 

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

👀👀👀

So, so far away from those heinous red n pewter alarm clock jerseys.  I hope this is the end of major uniform designs.  I m a creamsicle guy, but keeping this current design as the base for the long term I m in.  Be like the Steelers or Packers with only minor changes to a classic jersey.