Bucs 1-1 @ Broncos 0-2 - Unveiling Pewter Color Rush

ravishingone

Sometimes I do get concerned with Bowles going soft zone at times with a lead.  I get the thought process.  However, I will applaud him for not putting the 3 man rush on the call sheet.  Send 4, but buckle that chin strap because 5 or 6 might be coming.  I have zero issue with the Bucs being top of the league blitzing.  I remember Dungy s Bucs only rushing 4, those days are over because of all the rules changes.

7 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Godwin tweaked his hammy and is already out for week 4. MRI being done today...

We just can't have Evans and Godwin on the field together for more than a few quarters...

🤦‍♂️

Although, with the way things have gone this year, I get relieved it's not an "out for the year" injury every game. 

But now the Chargers just became a much tougher game. Herbert is badass. 

32 minutes ago, indifference said:

Pass rush around the league seems down this year. Chargers DL was giving the Chiefs OL hell last week but somehow couldnt get home to get Teddy. Guys are clearly not in game shape and its showing.

Respect the Bolt s defense, they have a lot of guys on the shelf.  This won t be the first time Brady has seen a Bradley Bolts def.  I expect the offense to move the ball even without Godwin.  Now can they limit the mental mistakes to actually get to 28 or more, the great unknown.