Possible New Offensive (Play Caller?) & Defensive Coordinators?

TheRealMcCoy

Man we go to 0-2-1 and you guys fall apart. While I agree that coaching is part of it I think a lot of the blame this year falls on Howie Roseman. We're running into the cap time bomb that he set up for himself and he is now hamstringing the current team to make up for the future. Some of this will fall on injuries (Dillard, Brooks, Alshon, Desean, Reagor, Lane and Miles for a game, now Goedert) but a good portion of this also falls on the lack of depth that was built behind the majority of the roster.

Edited by Hockey5djh

16 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Maybe Doug's seeing the writing on the wall? If the Eagles continue to struggle I guarantee that he's the first to go.

Really no reason to be that snarky/pissy.

As much as I absolutely HATE playing for the tie I don't think Doug is gone after this season unless it's Howie trying to save his own bacon.

30 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

As much as I absolutely HATE playing for the tie I don't think Doug is gone after this season unless it's Howie trying to save his own bacon.

Yes. Doug and Howie are almost certainly here through at least next season regardless of what happens this season. 

Howie needs to bring in someone to evaluate the draft for him though. We will have the best pick we have had in a long time this year, can’t mess it up. 

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Yes. Doug and Howie are almost certainly here through at least next season regardless of what happens this season. 

Howie needs to bring in someone to evaluate the draft for him though. We will have the best pick we have had in a long time this year, can’t mess it up. 

I don't think Doug is gone but I think Howie is gone/re-assigned. This is two straight years that our lack of depth at key positions are either paper thin or filled with terrible players. Between him consistently failing in the draft and consistently failing in free agency it's time to get someone else in here to do his job.