Trade Targets?

pacman5252

4 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

That group of weapons TAM has is pretty crazy.  Will be interesting to see if any ego's show up once AB is added to the mix.  Evans, Godwin, AB, and Gronk is a lot of guys to feed.

Has Gronk ever been a negative locker room guy?  I always thought he was the opposite.  AB and Evans could always cause some chaos though.  Also....TB back to committing loads of penalties. 

Gronk won't be the problem, Brady loves him and looks his way plenty.  But that means the other three are splitting up what's left.  Evans had a total of two targets last week, zero so far today, and that's BEFORE the arrival of AB.  Godwin's numbers are also way down, but a lot of that is due to injury.  All I'm saying is that it will be interesting to see whether all of those ego's can be held in check when they aren't posting their typical numbers.  It will likely be fine as long as they keep winning.

Edited by Mazrimiv

Right now teams are taking Evans away and taking their chances with the rest.  TAM will effectively be plugging in AB in place of Scotty Miller.  If AB is anything resembling his former self (not a given at all) it's going to be a nightmare trying to deal with those weapons. 

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

Right now teams are taking Evans away and taking their chances with the rest.  TAM will effectively be plugging in AB in place of Scotty Miller.  If AB is anything resembling his former self (not a given at all) it's going to be a nightmare trying to deal with those weapons. 

Yup. It never would have happened, but I wish GB signed the guy. He has "0" leverage and the deal is extremely team friendly. 
TB has some players....in alot of positions. Unless injuries come calling - they'll be there at the end.

17 minutes ago, Leader said:

Yup. It never would have happened, but I wish GB signed the guy. He has "0" leverage and the deal is extremely team friendly. 
TB has some players....in alot of positions. Unless injuries come calling - they'll be there at the end.

Near is I can tell, TAM with Brady is where AB wanted to be.  Tough to fight that without going well above the market to get him.

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

Near is I can tell, TAM with Brady is where AB wanted to be.  Tough to fight that without going well above the market to get him.

Agree. I've no clue his interest to come to GB - it was probably nil - I'm just really jealous of all their weapons.
Best we can hope for is Brady's arm falls off.

With all due respect, it seems to me after all the BS last year that it’s a complete fantasy to think AB will not self destruct again, or just not be what he was.

I’d put money on him not lasting or having any major impact. And maybe I’m saying that to reassure myself that we aren’t staring down the barrel of the new SF that we can’t overcome in the playoffs.

5 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

is this true?

I want no part of Cobb on that contract, but I wouldn't have a problem with cooks or Kenny Still

still don't think WR is that big of a need compared to DL

Probably all depends on what you can get relative to what you have to pay and the contract coming in

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

I think waiting for lazard makes a lot of sense, but the team doesn't have the luxury of both waiting for lazard and also getting something done by the trade deadline.

True.  Lazard likely won't be able to workout/practice for a few weeks.  Trade deadline in 10 days