Trade Targets?

pacman5252

17 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I read That’s like Cincy’s 2nd trade since 1985. I think they’re done haha

yeah plus he hasn't done squat this year from what i read.

Not much out there really for DT's. Hard to say what they are thinking in GB. They have called about WR's but never seem to end up doing what the calls would suggest. Hmmm?

2 minutes ago, persiandud said:

Will Fuller would be amazing for us 

Why, serious question? What does he bring. He's caught 5 TD's in 5 games for a bad team. I don't see what he would do we have speed in MVS so what else does Fuller really do.

If we're going big lets go after Williams with the Jets he's reasonable well at least until his option year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PACKRULE said:

Why, serious question? What does he bring. He's caught 5 TD's in 5 games for a bad team. I don't see what he would do we have speed in MVS so what else does Fuller really do.

If we're going big lets go after Williams with the Jets he's reasonable well at least until his option year.

the Jets are not going to trade Williams, that makes no sense for them. you guys need to stop thinking just because a team is bad they're willing to trade anybody on their roster. Quinnen is one of the only foundation pieces on that roster

and Fuller is SO MUCH BETTER than MVS. he would make our offense much more lethal. i'm sick of relying on MVS and I get the feeling Rodgers and the coaches are too 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

will fuller is a top 30 receiver in the league imo. it's not even close in terms of comparing mvs to fuller in terms of effectiveness. fuller is tiers ahead. personally i just don't want the anxiety of having him as the roster as he's the most injury prone dude in the league 

They're not free to the highest bidder......

Ian Rapoport -   The Cowboys are cutting DT Dontari Poe and CB Daryl Worley, source said, after trying to trade both. That’s three veterans jettisoned in two days.

////

That's three veterans off that defense.........

Edited by Leader

11 minutes ago, persiandud said:

the Jets are not going to trade Williams, that makes no sense for them. you guys need to stop thinking just because a team is bad they're willing to trade anybody on their roster. Quinnen is one of the only foundation pieces on that roster

and Fuller is SO MUCH BETTER than MVS. he would make our offense much more lethal. i'm sick of relying on MVS and I get the feeling Rodgers and the coaches are too 

Just going by the rumors out there about Williams they may think that his presense currently on a bad team is of no value or that the better value may be mutliple pics or pics and players. No pipe dream or wish.

I'm just not so sure Fuller is the answer he's ok i guess but has not done anything to warrant a 3rd that's for sure. For a 6 or 7 fine by me.