GDT: Titans (2-0) at Vikings (0-2)

Titans fan 617

You guys should win this game.  I have the Vikings as underdogs in every game on our schedule with the exception of our home game against Detroit, but I could also see us losing that one.  The Vikings ARE that bad.  Although they could get it turned around, I just don't think they have the personnel to do it this year.

• Like 1

Offensively, we match up well with the Vikings defense. They struggle against the run and have young CBs who are going through serious growing pains right now. Henry should feast if they don’t sell out to stop him and Tannehill should do the same if they do decide to go all out in containing Henry. As long as we don’t have any turnovers or drive killing penalties, we should be good.

Defense, it’s going to come down to our 3rd down defense. We’re one of the worst at it, going against one of the worst 3rd down offenses in the league. Something’s got to give. If hold them to about a 45% or less 3rd down conversion rate, that’d be a big win for our defense.

Overall, I think we get a “comfortable” win. Our offense is a bad match up for their defense(Crazy to say about a Titans offense and Vikings defense but hey, 2020) and I think our defense will do enough to get the job done. Something like 31-20.

I must admit I am a little anxious about this game. it should be an easy win but after the last many years the Titans have had trouble with easy win in these situations. A win here and its more then possible for us to have a two game lead in the division.  I would love to hear the status of Adore and AJ.  I hope our D can come out and play dominate, so far they have done just enough for us to win. The front 7 needs to start making plays. We need a 4-5 sack game, we ended up winning the Jax game thanks to Turn overs, and our offense being unstoppable. But I would like to see a little better game from both sides of the ball. 

1 hour ago, quiller said:

I must admit I am a little anxious about this game. it should be an easy win but after the last many years the Titans have had trouble with easy win in these situations. A win here and its more then possible for us to have a two game lead in the division.  I would love to hear the status of Adore and AJ.  I hope our D can come out and play dominate, so far they have done just enough for us to win. The front 7 needs to start making plays. We need a 4-5 sack game, we ended up winning the Jax game thanks to Turn overs, and our offense being unstoppable. But I would like to see a little better game from both sides of the ball. 

Adoree is guaranteed out since he was put on 3 week IR.