GDT: Titans (2-0) at Vikings (0-2)

Titans fan 617

7 hours ago, -Hope- said:

particularly when will compton is getting snaps on defense, and as fun of a guy as he is, dude sucks lol. lots of strange personnel decisions across the board.

speaking of, who the hell was that #15 wide receiver? i've never seen or heard that name in my life and suddenly we're throwing the ball to him multiple times in a game? absolutely bizarre

He was that Westbrook guy that all of the reporters said had bad drop problems all camp. And then he was targeted twice for an INT and a drop lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Rushing Leaders

Henry 319

Jones 303

Cook 294

Chubb 292

Jacobs 252

Are people done worrying about Henry now? Lol

I’m worried we’re giving him too many carries honestly. He’s on pace for 437. Hopefully Evans coming back leads to him stealing a few of those carries.

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

I’m worried we’re giving him too many carries honestly. He’s on pace for 437. Hopefully Evans coming back leads to him stealing a few of those carries.

I was going to say, he leads the league by 14 carries, leads third place by 24. He’s still under four yards per carry, he just has a ton of volume.

18 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I wish Evans got a few more touches

Henry should of caught it regardless but I hated that Evans wasn’t in the game on that 3rd down drop he had 

Overall though Henry is getting some tough yards

The boxes are stacked and he’s grinding