GDT: Titans (2-0) at Vikings (0-2)

Titans fan 617

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I need at least one double-digit win season before I’m ready to abandon my pessimism.

Where’s the pessimism come from though?

Titans are short handed on D

Minshew might not be as bad as people think

KC is the gold standard right?

KC just got taken to OT and probably should have lost to a rookie who didn’t even find out he was playing until coin toss and I’m pretty sure fans arnt worried about them 

Denver a tough place to play and teams almost don’t win there in September but the Titans did even when their kicker missed 4 kicks 

Minshew isn’t terrible, just beat the Colts and it’s a division game and the Titans won without their top 3 CBs and won with an injured Butler, 2 Rookies which 1 managed to get a pick and returned it to great field position and Tye Smith 

Titans have been far from perfect but there should be more optimism than pessimism IMO

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Where’s the pessimism come from though?

Titans are short handed on D

Minshew might not be as bad as people think

KC is the gold standard right?

KC just got taken to OT and probably should have lost to a rookie who didn’t even find out he was playing until coin toss and I’m pretty sure fans arnt worried about them 

Denver a tough place to play and teams almost don’t win there in September but the Titans did even when their kicker missed 4 kicks 

Minshew isn’t terrible, just beat the Colts and it’s a division game and the Titans won without their top 3 CBs and won with an injured Butler, 2 Rookies which 1 managed to get a pick and returned it to great field position and Tye Smith 

Titans have been far from perfect but there should be more optimism than pessimism IMO

It comes from blowing a 14-point lead against a team that has spent the last two years getting rid of all of their best players.

And the vast majority of my adult life. Mostly that.

8 hours ago, titans0021 said:

It comes from blowing a 14-point lead against a team that has spent the last two years getting rid of all of their best players.

And the vast majority of my adult life. Mostly that.

Blew a 14 point lead but yet the Titans still won and the Defense who was all king of banged up still managed to stop the Jags on consecutive drives to secure a win 

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Probably an ACL but we’ll never know until maybe the end of the year when he doesn’t play a single down.

I doubt it’s an ACL though I know that was sarcasm but from the jumpy guess was a meniscus tear. Vrabel needs to stop playing & reach out to Amukamara while he’s available before another team grabs him 

Pissed Adoree won't be ready for the match up with JuJu. Hes gonna eat us alive man. I wish we would make a move a see if we could sign or trade for some DB help. Butler is banged up and can go down and then we got not much of anything. Their using Hooker as a slot corner at times and that's just not going to work lol. Butler is playing alright at times but like I said hes playing hurt. We need JJ this week even tho I think hes DONE but belter than nothing and we need to hope Kris or Evens? (Number 35 lol) keeps getting better.

What would help the DBs would be a pass rush.. SO getting Vic in there just to give Clowney or Landry a break would help ALOT. Idk I think they are going to run all over us and Kirk is gonna have a day BUT I also think Ryan has a better day and Henry breaks one this game. Also after last year you can tell Ryan is dialed in and on the same page with CD Hump and Smith. Honestly with all of our WRs. And Im excited to see if Evans can bring a little spark to the running game if he plays. I WISH AJ could play :(

After all that I think its gonna be HIGH scoring. Thinking 35-38 or 37-38 with us pulling it out. Now if we have a pass rush and we hit him a couple times I think we blow them out the water even if they can run the ball cause after he gets rattled we should be good. Idk going to be a fun game. They are 0-2 so they are desperate for a win and they aren't sleeping on us so this will be tough.

Was 08 the last time we started 3-0? a win here would be HUGE after the Jags lost and I except the texans to lose but I think the colts smack the Jets so we need this to stay a game ahead of them even if we are 1-0 vs the south and they are 0-1! I want to stay in 1st place all year and win the south REALLY bad. we need a playoff home game and it would be nice not to have to go to NE BAL AND KC to make the superbowl. Lets have KC or BAL come to us lmao

Looking like we will have a healthy team minus Adoree and Brown

I really hope we attack the Vikings secondary out the gate

Normally the Titans are historically known for not attacking other teams weaknesses like the Cleveland game years ago (different staff I know)

Titans should be able to throw it around early then feed Henry and Evans 

• Like 1