GDT: Titans (2-0) at Vikings (0-2)

Titans fan 617

9 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Weird. Scary with Butler and Joseph already with nagging injuries. If those two and Fulton can play the full game, it’s probably fine, but an injury Probably has Hooker playing full time corner.

Hooker has looked good to me when I've noticed him. A couple good break ups last game.

We gonna get roasted underneath. Byard and Vacarro going to pretty much make sure we don't get beat deep. We gonna play a lot of zone/man. and get killed underneath.
Cousins is gonna throw for close to 400 yards. 

12 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Maybe I’m in the minority but I’ve always been ok with Tye Smith. He’s no world beater or anything but I’ve never seen him being constantly beaten when he’s out there. Honestly he’s probably better than Chris Jackson at this point, for whatever that’s worth.

I’m in the same boat as you, I thought Tye was coming into his own a little bit at the end of 17-18 (the year we lost to the Pats in the playoffs hope I have my years correct)

Was sorry to see him get hurt and miss a year but he seems to have battled back and last year was fine in a limited role with Adoree out 

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

Maybe I’m in the minority but I’ve always been ok with Tye Smith. He’s no world beater or anything but I’ve never seen him being constantly beaten when he’s out there. Honestly he’s probably better than Chris Jackson at this point, for whatever that’s worth.

Chirs Jackson isn't good. Definitely not right now, at least.