2K20: Game #3 - Kansas City at Baltimore Ravens MNF

onejayhawk

47 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I haven't seen Darwin since the fumble. Looks like he's about to get the Shady treatment.

He was already struggling to justify any playing time. That fumble honestly could kill any chance he had left with us of getting meaningful playing time.

10 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

He was already struggling to justify any playing time. That fumble honestly could kill any chance he had left with us of getting meaningful playing time.

It's so odd watching him play, he's built like a mac truck but he runs so upright and, more times than not, jumps in the air on runs. If he'd just lower down and use his strength and push ahead I think he'd be more than serviceable.

Hats off to Remmers tonight. Wylie had an emergency appendectomy if I heard that correctly. While Baltimore definitely doesn't have the crazy talented dline like the Chargers, they do blitz a ton and PM seemed to ease out of 99% of it. I caught Remmers helping out Schwartz at one point after he put his own guy out of the play, which was refreshing as Wylie always seems to be the player that's getting beat.

• Like 1

Great win. Unfortunately i was just able to see the highlights for now, but the team looked really good. Very dominating performance on offense and defense. Just the special teams had an unusually bad performance. The injury of Sneed is very sad for him as well., especially since it seemed like he could keep his starting job once Breeland would have come back. We'll miss him for a few weeks probably. At least it seemed like Ward was fine, so we need to survive with him and Fenton + help of the safeties against the Patriots until we get Breeland back.

It was the quietest 375, 4 TD performance you will ever see. Except for the 3rd and 12 TD, it seemed a rink and dink sort of game for PM II. Clyde got a lot of attention, but in the end it was only 20 carries for 64 yards. It was the 5 rec (on 6 targets) for 70 yards that did most of the damage.

For the defense, take out the four sacks and Lamar Jackson finished with with more yards rushing than passing. Nuff said.

The TD KO return and the 4th down non-conversion made it look closer than it was.

J