2021 HC Candidates

Trentwannabe

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

If the Rams win their division and the offense finishes well statistically, I expect Kevin O'Connell is going to get serious interest. Also, if the defense continues to be lights out, Staley is going to get some interviews too.

O'Connell could probably garner interest even without a division title this year. Seems like he's been on that high upward trajectory for a while. 

Another guy I'm looking at is Byron Leftwich. Granted, he's probably Tampa's HC in-waiting given Arians' age and health and thus a moot point, but I imagine he'll be asked about at least once or twice. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Chargers will be one of the top destinations. I think we go for an offensive minded coach.

Unless we get 5 wins or less from this squad. I expect Lynn and company to return next season. It's the Spanos way and remember that Lynn was extended after last season's 5-11 debacle, so I don't forsee Dean moving on from a coach with a year left remaining on his contract.

If we do move on the list has to be 1 name long. Eric Bieniemy. Helps us the most on offense and hurts a division rival. 

On 10/31/2020 at 4:33 PM, Trentwannabe said:

Love me some Marcus Brady. 

I'd love to see a staff like this in Atlanta because it'd be a good way for the team to be creative with their talent. Bienemy running the base Andy Reid scheme and he and Brady tailoring it to Ryan, Julio, Ridley, etc would be a fun way to go about it. Also, Hurst used like Kittle or Kelce would be an interesting situation. Dude has a ton of talent.

Weaver and Wade would also be fun because they're scheme to talent guys and not talent to scheme guys.