GDT - Week 3: Raiders Come to Town

Deadpulse

Raiders @ Patriots  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Does a WR finally catch a TD this week?

• Yes
    • No
    • No passing TDs
  2. 2. Who has a bigger day for the Raiders?

• Josh Jacobs
    • Darren Waller
    • BB makes someone else beat em
  3. 3. What will Harry's YAC be?

• Less than 10 yards
    • Between 10-20 yards
    • 20+ yeards

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/27/2020 at 04:30 PM

4 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

Going to be really interesting to see how the Chiefs play against the Ravens.. that running game could beat their defense up a good deal on Monday night and expose some weaknesses for the Pats to exploit and keep Mahomes off the field

I think CEH will be our issue. 

We've shown we can shut down (as well as anyone ever has) Kelce and to an extent Hill. 

But I guess it's a bit different this year with our changes.

No Hightower to bully Kelce at the line, for example

Williams and Dugger have been better than expected to start the year.. I think they will be able to do a decent job on Kelce. 

Gilmore is going to need help on Hill, he's been a bit of a disappointment so far to start the season coming off being DPOY last season. He's going to need Safety help to prevent DK Metcalf type moments from happening. 

The goal has to be keeping the offense off the field, control the clock .. a very similar gameplan to what they did today. If they get down early things could easily get out of control though unless the WR / TE have a big showing. 

2 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

Williams and Dugger have been better than expected to start the year.. I think they will be able to do a decent job on Kelce. 

Gilmore is going to need help on Hill, he's been a bit of a disappointment so far to start the season coming off being DPOY last season. He's going to need Safety help to prevent DK Metcalf type moments from happening. 

The goal has to be keeping the offense off the field, control the clock .. a very similar gameplan to what they did today. If they get down early things could easily get out of control though unless the WR / TE have a big showing. 

Williams and Dugger are completely erasing the opponents tight ends. It's fun to watch

4 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I don't mean to go in on Sony after his day today, but he's very easy to catch isn't he. He's never ever breaking away for a TD is he 🤣

Agreed, a lot of that was a great job by the O-line.. i'm hopeful today's game doesn't result in Josh pushing harris down the depth chart like last year. If anyone reps need to be split relatively equally like today, Sony doesn't deserve 20+ carries a game. 

Maybe we will be lucky and some RB needy team will toss us a 3rd for him after today and we can move forward with the rest of the RB room 🤞

Just now, Crimmage said:

Agreed, a lot of that was a great job by the O-line.. i'm hopeful today's game doesn't result in Josh pushing harris down the depth chart like last year. If anyone reps need to be split relatively equally like today, Sony doesn't deserve 20+ carries a game. 

Maybe we will be lucky and some RB needy team will toss us a 3rd for him after today and we can move forward with the rest of the RB room 🤞

yeah I think we need to see that we are a run first team with Cam and the lack of weapons and we really desperately needs a RB who creates big plays. I don't know what Harris is but we know that Michel is a JAG.

38 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

A perfect catch and pass? Who wouldn't need help with that? I dont know who in there right mind can put that on Gilmore. Hell he even got a hand in there to bat it out AS DK was catching it. It was perfectly played, but DK held on to the perfect pass. 

5 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

We coulda had Chubb

We could have had Justin Jefferson also this year and of course he is killing out. That said, I love Kyle Dugger so this hurts less but that Harry pick really, really does with AJ Brown going a full round later and being a life long Patriots fan. That one will sting for a very long time.