GDT - Week 3: Raiders Come to Town

Deadpulse

Raiders @ Patriots  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Does a WR finally catch a TD this week?

• Yes
    • No
    • No passing TDs
  2. 2. Who has a bigger day for the Raiders?

• Josh Jacobs
    • Darren Waller
    • BB makes someone else beat em
  3. 3. What will Harry's YAC be?

• Less than 10 yards
    • Between 10-20 yards
    • 20+ yeards

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/27/2020 at 04:30 PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nelFtmFLq-moaxF9j9wn8oD2xDADauoleqdQGRVBziQ/edit?usp=sharing

How I will be tracking your votes for the rest of the year. If your not already on the list you will be added, I just took who adopted a patriot this year to give myself a list to make sure the query function worked the way I wanted it to. 

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nelFtmFLq-moaxF9j9wn8oD2xDADauoleqdQGRVBziQ/edit?usp=sharing

How I will be tracking your votes for the rest of the year. If your not already on the list you will be added, I just took who adopted a patriot this year to give myself a list to make sure the query function worked the way I wanted it to. 

Just to let you know I've come across an access denied for that

Looking at highlights a of couple times only:

Joe Thuney, Adrian Phillips, running backs, defensive line, Josh McDaniels, all get thumbs up.

Jonathan Jones is the only one who gets a thumbs down. Izzo dropped a catchable pass, Folk missed an extra point, Newton threw an interception on a broken down play, and Damiere Byrd botch his onside kick recovery. So not perfect but only real mistakes those people made.

I guess there were some substitution mix-up's so that is on the coaches as much as the players, however Belichick mentioned after the game that he wasn't around last week as much due to his personal life.