Alexander to the IR

LETSGOBROWNIES

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Not to be melodramatic, but there are random times when I do feel bad for guys like Alexander. He doesn’t have much talent, but did everything he could to compensate. You want a lockeroom of guys like that.

I feel bad for all these guys to some degree.

I get he's not a devistating loss to the team, but the kid is going to need surgery and months of rehab.  That sucks.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I feel bad for all these guys to some degree.

I get he's not a devistating loss to the team, but the kid is going to Quoteneed surgery and months of rehab.  That sucks.

And for the guys at replacement level which Alexander is around it can be the end of their careers. It would be interesting to know which players do and do not survive these catastrophic injuries. 
K'wan Williams who played well for us and was highly regarded by PFF missed a year of football because no team picked him u last year and his career nearly would of ended. 

Yeah you have to think that a lot of these guys have had to of focused so much their energy to get to the bottom of an NFL roster. Unless he owns a home and has some cash left over he has a long way to go in life, and now may have a bum knee. 

Archived