Is this defense for real? Or are they overachieving?

Jlowe22

40 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

Nagh... Got room fo mo my man!

Rockin a GMC 2500 diesel 4×4 crew cab with 9" suspension and 3" body and 42" Yokohamas. Lol 

Just buy me a sporty little coupe worm. Everyone can pile in with you and I might still have room for a dime in the passenger seat. 

2 hours ago, whodatworm23 said:

Nagh... Got room fo mo my man!

Rockin a GMC 2500 diesel 4×4 crew cab with 9" suspension and 3" body and 42" Yokohamas. Lol 

Damn Worm, 42s?!?! You're like a mini monster truck!

2 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Truth, and there's tropical storm Nate probably heading straight for us and will hit as a hurricane.

Spent all day cleaning up the yard of debris... Locking down the house and prepping for Nate. Tomorrow going sand bag the local high school just to lend a hand.

Tide already high... Surge gonna push a good bit of water in especially if the eye passes east of us.

3 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

Spent all day cleaning up the yard of debris... Locking down the house and prepping for Nate. Tomorrow going sand bag the local high school just to lend a hand.

Tide already high... Surge gonna push a good bit of water in especially if the eye passes east of us.

You live in New Orleans?  They still having trouble with their pumps?

I've got a little house in the woods in Costa Rica. Nate has been pissing on CR so much that we have 100+ year old trees falling over. One landed on our friends house the night before last and demolished the house. It's been doing the hover thing, like Harvey did with Houston. 

Hopefully it passes you guys quickly, and @whodatworm23 only needs 36 of his 42 inches.

Archived