Week 3 GDT: Rams (2-0) @ Bills (2-0)

Trentwannabe

Good game. Josh Allen has improved a lot. Am I mad at the DPI call? Yes. But we had the same thing go down against Dallas and won. It happens. That interception call was the wrong call, so it's square in the end. I'm just happy the Rams managed to battle back. I gave up when we went down 28-3. Jared Goff is a totally different QB this year.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Good game. Josh Allen has improved a lot. Am I mad at the DPI call? Yes. But we had the same thing go down against Dallas and won. It happens. That interception call was the wrong call, so it's square in the end. I'm just happy the Rams managed to battle back. I gave up when we went down 28-3. Jared Goff is a totally different QB this year.

Good game!! 

• Like 1

Congrats on the win. Heck of a game. Tough way for the Rams to lose on a ticky tac PI call that wouldve won them the game had it not been called. At the end though I cant complain because sometimes you win some sometimes you lose some when it comes to calls. Im just glad the Rams had fight to come down from 25pts to have a shot to win. Allen is the real deal and the Bills are a great team that is well coached. Both teams will win 10+ games if they stay relatively healthy. I just need the Bills to win the AFC East PLEASE. I dont want the Pats to win it even though I love me some Cam lol. I just dont like the Pats and its the Bills time to claim this division. Good luck the rest of the season. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

You mentioned that Henderson kid benefitting from the scheme, but he's got pop as well. Earlier in here I commented how he gave Taron Johnson, who has a rep for packing some wallop, a jolt and then dragged him 3-4 yards. As I typed it, Henderson went up the middle again and put Edmunds on his butt...2 yards past where his feet had been a split second before! That kid's got wiggle and finishes runs. He was a very good find!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Congrats on the win. Heck of a game. Tough way for the Rams to lose on a ticky tac PI call that wouldve won them the game had it not been called. At the end though I cant complain because sometimes you win some sometimes you lose some when it comes to calls. Im just glad the Rams had fight to come down from 25pts to have a shot to win. Allen is the real deal and the Bills are a great team that is well coached. Both teams will win 10+ games if they stay relatively healthy. I just need the Bills to win the AFC East PLEASE. I dont want the Pats to win it even though I love me some Cam lol. I just dont like the Pats and its the Bills time to claim this division. Good luck the rest of the season. 

Good luck to you guys, too!

2 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

You mentioned that Henderson kid benefitting from the scheme, but he's got pop as well. Earlier in here I commented how he gave Taron Johnson, who has a rep for packing some wallop, a jolt and then dragged him 3-4 yards. As I typed it, Henderson went up the middle again and put Edmunds on his butt...2 yards past where his feet had been a split second before! That kid's got wiggle and finishes runs. He was a very good find!

Oh yeah, he's a compact guy (5'8" 205). He's not shifty like Singletary, but he's an explosive one-cut runner who can run through tackle attempts. Speaking of guys getting popped, Robert Woods blew somebody up too. I think it might have been Jordan Poyer or Micah Hyde.

Edited by jrry32

Just now, jrry32 said:

Oh yeah, he's a compact guy (5'8" 205). He's not shifty like Singletary, but he's an explosive one-cut runner who can run through tackle attempts. Speaking of guys getting popped, Robert Woods blew somebody up too. I think it might have been Jordan Poyer or Micah Hyde.

I believe it was Hyde. Hated to see Woods go, but we didn't have anyone to deliver him the ball anyway back then, so I certainly don't blame him for chasing the money.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

I believe it was Hyde. Hated to see Woods go, but we didn't have anyone to deliver him the ball anyway back then, so I certainly don't blame him for chasing the money.

We really didn't pay him that much. I remember people mocking us for giving him like $7 million per year. He's such a great all around WR.

• Like 1

Just now, jrry32 said:

We really didn't pay him that much. I remember people mocking us for giving him like $7 million per year. He's such a great all around WR.

That's because they looked at his stats instead watching tape. Again, we had no one who could get him the ball. Even then, he delivered the few times he got touches. Ran quality routes and had excellent hands for us. Unfortunately, we paid him to essentially run a route or two and then he could have just as well napped on the sideline a bit as far as his utilization on our O was concerned.

• Like 1