Week 3 GDT: Rams (2-0) @ Bills (2-0)

Trentwannabe

I spent the second half of the game driving home and listening to the game on the radio. 

My steering wheel heard an ear full from me as I thought for sure we blew this game. Steve Tasker was losing his mind after the INT call and the missed(?) horse caller on Allen that he took a penalty on. 

Glad this team pulled through for a big victory!

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

I spent the second half of the game driving home and listening to the game on the radio. 

My steering wheel heard an ear full from me as I thought for sure we blew this game. Steve Tasker was losing his mind after the INT call and the missed(?) horse caller on Allen that he took a penalty on. 

Glad this team pulled through for a big victory!

Not a horse caller in the pocket. I was good with the no call.

Btw who has dibs on next week’s GDT?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Its early but Allen making a MVP case as far as I'm concerned 

Allen will definitely be an MVP candidate if he can continue to produce at the same rate he has so far this season. He's on pace for 5,500 yards and 53 TD's while completing over 70% of his passes. He'd become only the 2nd QB in NFL history to pass for 5,000+ yards while completing 70%+ of his passes along with Drew Brees who has done it 3 times. 

I have to give it to him, he has looked amazing this season. Will be interesting to see if he can keep it up but I've honestly never seen a QB take such a big leap between one year to the next. 

11 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Not a horse caller in the pocket. I was good with the no call.

Btw who has dibs on next week’s GDT?

Im not good with that. Crazy in todays day in age with player safety especially the QB that the horse collar is considered legal just cause he was moving within the pocket. That is an extremely dangerous and dirty. I dont blame Josh for being upset. Donald coild have broke his freakin neck. Josh Allen and Sean McDermott needs to talk to NFL about that plays cause that has no business being in the game

11 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

All week I heard this was the litmus test.. We passed.

What's up with our defense though boys? 3 straight games we did the Jekyll and Hyde thing and eventually its gonna bite us in the ***

They will figure it out. The defense has carried this team for so long, this might actually be a blessing that the offense is learning how to win games when the defense isn’t top notch. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Allen will definitely be an MVP candidate if he can continue to produce at the same rate he has so far this season. He's on pace for 5,500 yards and 53 TD's while completing over 70% of his passes. He'd become only the 2nd QB in NFL history to pass for 5,000+ yards while completing 70%+ of his passes along with Drew Brees who has done it 3 times. 

I have to give it to him, he has looked amazing this season. Will be interesting to see if he can keep it up but I've honestly never seen a QB take such a big leap between one year to the next. 

I saws big jump coming, however not even i saw this level of production on the horizon.

People were to quick to judge a QB that everyone and their mother knew would take time to develop. He got thrown to the wolves and looks to have made it to the other side. It’s awesome to see, and hopefully it continues.