Week 3 Games

Leader

12 hours ago, Beast said:

I don't want them because I remember the Packers trying to catch running QBs in last preseason, and it wasn't pretty... though maybe not the starters.

But with the Ravens, the main focus would be stopping the run, and one would think you'd have to get more bodies close to the line, stop the run and dare them to beat you with the pass.... and since they use TEs, Preston MIGHT be more effect in coverage.

I don't want to face them (or Chiefs) if you got to pick your opponent, but I think I rather have a team that we can solely focus on the run and MIGHT be able to stop the pass with less effort, then a team that completele pass and run like the Chiefs.

Jackson proved last night, his strength is not throwing the ball....Take his ability to run away (we have to clean up our tackling), and force him to go up against our defensive strength, which is our secondary....KC is a bigger threat since Mahomes can throw, and from many different positions and angles....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Jackson proved last night, his strength is not throwing the ball....Take his ability to run away (we have to clean up our tackling), and force him to go up against our defensive strength, which is our secondary....KC is a bigger threat since Mahomes can throw, and from many different positions and angles....

Exactly, a full force Chiefs offense has no real weaknesses, weaker areas maybe but they can beat you in so many different ways that you can't scheme or cover them all.

Ravens strength is our weakness, which isn't good but they actually have weakness that you attempt to exploit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Green Bay's defense struggled last year against a Mahome-less lead Chiefs and almost lost to a QB (Moore) who had been out of the league...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=401128073

To be fair, the game was in KC (tough place to play) and Moore played well replacing Mahomes last year. The Chiefs went 2-1 with him, only losing to the Packers. They beat a good Vikings team.