Week 3: WFT (1-1) @ Cleveland Browns (1-1) - 9/27 FOX 1 pm kickoff

MikeT14

Just now, lavar703 said:

Don’t tell me Rivera didn’t tank this season. No talent added to the roster and he’s not even trying to win games. Not stopping the clock two weeks in a row now is the most ignorant thing I’ve watched a coach do here in years. This is mind blowing. 

Ok, he's tanking. Does that make you feel better? Haha. There is/was no hope for this season. All you can do is try to get better and evaluate who you have. He said it when he got hired, this is a multi-year process. We are going to have bad games, like REALLY bad games. This is a bad game, but I guarantee it won't be our worst this year. Look at our schedule.

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Don’t tell me Rivera didn’t tank this season. No talent added to the roster and he’s not even trying to win games. Not stopping the clock two weeks in a row now is the most ignorant thing I’ve watched a coach do here in years. This is mind blowing. 

I’m not for it either but I think he’s just being honest with where we are as a team and I think there was a flash and there was good theres a lot of things on film they can work with Haskins on.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Ok, he's tanking. Does that make you feel better? Haha. There is/was no hope for this season. All you can do is try to get better and evaluate who you have. He said it when he got hired, this is a multi-year process. We are going to have bad games, like REALLY bad games. This is a bad game, but I guarantee it won't be our worst this year. Look at our schedule.

I don’t like giving up. I don’t care if you think you’re going to lose. Giving up is a joke. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Call it what you want. I don't think anyone is giving or has given up.

He gave up two weeks in a row. I have no idea what else you call what just happened? He let the browns run the clock out and then basically took a knee. If this happens with Jay Gruden he’d be burned at the stake. He’s not Joe Gibbs, he's Ron Rivera.