A LOOK AT A POST QUINTRICIA LIONS

Karnage84

On 10/18/2020 at 4:52 AM, Uncle Buck said:

Hello Lions fans.  I was wondering about Shelton.  He had that great season in New England and it doesn't look like you are paying him all that much.  Do you see getting rid of him, and if so, how come?  He seems like he would be a pretty good deal for what you're paying him.

He’s been terrible. The fact he gets paid indicates it’s an overpay.🤠

• Like 2

Thoughts on if Quinn and Patricia are fired, Thomas Dimitroff being hired as GM? 

This isn't about whether he would be an upgrade over Quinn/Patricia but whether you think he could build a team that could have us in the playoffs and possible Super Bowl contender?

57 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Thoughts on if Quinn and Patricia are fired, Thomas Dimitroff being hired as GM? 

This isn't about whether he would be an upgrade over Quinn/Patricia but whether you think he could build a team that could have us in the playoffs and possible Super Bowl contender?

I don't follow GM's very much, but I think it would be one of the better hires Detroit has made for GM - which I know is not saying a lot.  He's had a string of bad seasons as of late, but he also has demonstrated he can build a team to contend in the playoffs.  I think there could definitely be worse hires.

Edited by LionArkie