A LOOK AT A POST QUINTRICIA LIONS

Karnage84

Bradshaw speaks about Patricia. He points out the obvious to those who have evolved their views on relationships with players.

https://lionswire.usatoday.com/2020/10/11/terry-bradshaw-lions-coach-matt-patricia-cant-coach-hes-gotta-be-gone/

Of course Quinn gives him a roster of his guys. SMH

Edited by diehardlionfan

1 hour ago, Lions017 said:

Bill O'Brien is actually a pretty good coach, I think. He was a **** GM, but as a coach I think that he's above average. 

He has had that team in the playoffs quite a bit and won double digit games the last two years.  His GM skills definitely got him ran out of town.  It was going to take an amazing year to make up for trading away their star player and they didnt get the returns he needed by far.  I agree he probably would be a decent coach but do not let him get involved with player evaluations.  Although his relationships with players there seems similar to the way Patricia interacts with players and not sure thats what we need. 

This doesn't need it's own thread, and i didn't know where to put it, but this speaks volumes.
https://lionswire.usatoday.com/2020/09/21/lions-coach-records-matt-patricia-rod-marinelli-jim-caldwell-futility/

MP - 9-24-1

Rod Marinelli - 10-24

I think in both situations, the GM has a HUGE part to play in this.

Edited by LionArkie

9 hours ago, Lions017 said:

Bill O'Brien is actually a pretty good coach, I think. He was a **** GM, but as a coach I think that he's above average. 

not sure if serious.  i wouldnt wish o brien on my worst enemy.  i wish nfl teams would stop hiring pats coordinators to become hc.  it always fail.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

not sure if serious.  i wouldnt wish o brien on my worst enemy.  i wish nfl teams would stop hiring pats coordinators to become hc.  it always fail.

I mean...look at what he did? He was a terrible GM, but the guy won multiple playoff games. He won a playoff game with Brock Osweiler at QB. He can coach. He won his division four times. He's better than being lumped in with failures like Patricia. 

Not saying that he should be the Lions coach, or even that he's great, but he's not terrible either. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Lions017 said:

I mean...look at what he did? He was a terrible GM, but the guy won multiple playoff games. He won a playoff game with Brock Osweiler at QB. He can coach. He won his division four times. He's better than being lumped in with failures like Patricia. 

Not saying that he should be the Lions coach, or even that he's great, but he's not terrible either. 

because the AFC South was a terrible division when he won those conference titles.  His career record is 4 games over .500 and that's with winning 4 division titles.  that should tell you something right there. LOL

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

because the AFC South was a terrible division when he won those conference titles.  His career record is 4 games over .500 and that's with winning 4 division titles.  that should tell you something right there. LOL

Oh you think darkness is your ally?

You merely adopted the dark. We were born in it... molded by it.

We didn't see the light until we had Caldwell and by then it was blinding!

The shadows betray you because they belong to us!

200.gif

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

Oh you think darkness is your ally?

You merely adopted the dark. We were born in it... molded by it.

We didn't see the light until we had Caldwell and by then it was blinding!

The shadows betray you because they belong to us!

200.gif

If Caldwell was the light...God help us all! lol.