GDT 9/28/2020 Week 3: 2-0 Baltimore Ravens vs 2-0 Kansas City Chiefs

DreamKid

My favorites are purple jersey with the black pants, needs to come back. Oh well.

Whats the over/under on completions allowed by Anthony Averett this game?

I’m guessing he’ll give up 7 receptions before even Harbaugh is forced to bench him. Then he’ll say in the post game that he thought Averett looked good in the game, but they felt like KC gave them a great shot to look at what we have in Terrell Bonds. He’s happy for both players being able to compete out there. 😂

Let me stop, watch Averett proves me wrong and looks like a world beater against Mahomes and picks him off twice for touchdowns. 😂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

^^^ I think that means they'll get away with what they can, but when big talent WRs on the field Marlon will line up across from them- inside or out.

Yup. Marlon will be in the Revis role. If he does well enough in that role do we nickname it Punch Island? Or does that sound too much like a Ray Rice vacation getaway (or is that Kareem Hunt’s favorite island destination?) Anyways, I’ma stop... I actually like Rice... no need for me to come at my boy like that.

If it were me tbqh, we know he’s going to get torched either way, I would go Averett on Hardman bracketing with Elliot/Clark. Put Peters on Watkins/Robinson and Marlon on Hill. Smith would switch between Robinson and Kelce.

Also on Kelce I’m thinking I’d rather see Fort on him than Queen to this point in their respective careers, Queen has been all over but he got worked on one of those plays where he was supposed to be guarding David Johnson, I don’t know if he’s the matchup we’d want on an All Pro TE.

edit: Nevermind. Bad idea.

Edited by diamondbull424

3 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Let me stop, watch Averett proves me wrong and looks like a world beater against Mahomes and picks him off twice for touchdowns. 😂

This would be hilarious. Like Averett is randomly Tyreek's kryptonite and just parasites him all game 🤣

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Was that Canady or Averett last year who subbed in for an injured Marlon and immediately got torched for a TD against the Chiefs? I know it was one of them but can't remember who for sure.

I can’t remember either, pretty sure it was the walking bucket, Anthony Averett though. He’s a guaranteed score... if only his powers worked on offense. 😂

Honestly if he picks Mahomes for a TD, such a nickname would only become that much more relevant. He’d be a walking bucket regardless of if he’s on offense or defense. Harbaugh wouldn’t even have to lie this time “Averett just knows how to find the endzone.” 😂

4 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

My favorites are purple jersey with the black pants, needs to come back. Oh well.

Whats the over/under on completions allowed by Anthony Averett this game?

I’m guessing he’ll give up 7 receptions before even Harbaugh is forced to bench him. Then he’ll say in the post game that he thought Averett looked good in the game, but they felt like KC gave them a great shot to look at what we have in Terrell Bonds. He’s happy for both players being able to compete out there. 😂

Yup, people be sleeping on the Purple Jersey with black pants. Tied for my favorite with the "Business as usuals" White jersey/Black Pants. Let's hope Harbs makes it a blackout game because sometimes he likes to be weird and throw in those goof white pants on the black tops. 

I think this will be the test for the Ravens. Let's see if KC goes up early and if the Greg Roman I know starts to panic. I hope he's leveled up as well in this area. I think the Ravens finally get the monkey off their back and beat KC 30-24.

Far as Averett goes with the 2 picks and TD...   Good luck! 😂

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

Yup, people be sleeping on the Purple Jersey with black pants. Tied for my favorite with the "Business as usuals" White jersey/Black Pants. Let's hope Harbs makes it a blackout game because sometimes he likes to be weird and throw in those goof white pants on the black tops. 

I think this will be the test for the Ravens. Let's see if KC goes up early and if the Greg Roman I know starts to panic. I hope he's leveled up as well in this area. I think the Ravens finally get the monkey off their back and beat KC 30-24.

Far as Averett goes with the 2 picks and TD...   Good luck! 😂

One things for sure, he’s guaranteed to end up in the endzone... 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Just a reminder- Some of the Chiefs fans on FF are pretty extra/trollish, so try to avoid excessive interactions that can lead you down bad paths. We made it through Cleveland week pretty clean and should try to keep the streak going. 

If they want smoke, they've come to the right place. Send 'em my way. And my mans @Ray Reed. We got extra clips, too. 😂

• Like 1